• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brocksdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Well I dont post much but thought it is time to start. I just aquired another gun today. It is a HK USP full frame 45. I dont know much about the gun other than the thing is filthy!:dunno: I got it in on a trade, not sure I am wanting to say what I have traded for the the gun right now. Not really sure what the gun is worth. It does need to have the slide release reblued, and a good cleaning. Other than that is apears to be a good solid firearm. came with both mags and the origional hard case and papers. I think I am going to clean it up and put it up for sale or try to put it towards a trade on a AR-15 or something like that. :ar15: I am a a FN fan anyway.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just aquired another gun today. It is a HK USP full frame 45. I think I am going to clean it up and put it up for sale or try to put it towards a trade on a AR-15 or something like that. :ar15: I am a a FN fan anyway.

I don't care what I am a fan of, or how bad I might want something else. If I were to aquire a " new to me " gun, I'm surely gonna shoot it before deciding to sell / trade it off. I would be afraid of letting go the potential best shooting gun I have ever owned and never knowing it. It's already fired and dirty, so what would it hurt ?

Brocksdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    I don't care what I am a fan of, or how bad I might want something else. If I were to aquire a " new to me " gun, I'm surely gonna shoot it before deciding to sell / trade it off. I would be afraid of letting go the potential best shooting gun I have ever owned and never knowing it. It's already fired and dirty, so what would it hurt ?

Well I never said I wasnt going to shoot it, It is just that I am into center fire long guns at the moment and I have 5 pistols at the ready, my FNP40 really fits my great so unless this thing is going to just blow my socks off, it will be up for sale or trade. Plus I have always thought that the 40 cal is the perfect carry anyway.:D

Brocksdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010

picture.php
    [/IMG]

motoman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Idaho
    you might want to shoot that gun and test it out for awhile before putting it up for sale. an HK USP45 is one of the guns on top of the list as far best combat handguns available imho.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    you might want to shoot that gun and test it out for awhile before putting it up for sale. an HK USP45 is one of the guns on top of the list as far best combat handguns available imho.

I don't think the "imho" part was necessary. The USP over all is rated very high by pretty much everyone who matters. OP, you really need to shoot that thing. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Top Bottom