• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Well we just got in 5 of the LC9s and I had to buy one! First impressions are that it fits very well in the hand and has good ergo to it. Not too small of a grip and came with an extension for the magazine. I cant wait to get it to the range this weekend!:rockwoot:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    It really isnt bad if you do use it.I wont use the manual safety as I have no kids and am a firm believer in your finger is the safety.If you dont pull the trigger the firearm will not go off. I can see how it would be good for those with kids.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I know pics or STFU right....well here ya go
    lc9-2.jpg

lc9.jpg

Sorry for the cell pics. I will try to get better ones later on tonight or tomorrow.

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Very nice. Didn't even realize Ruger was coming out with this model. I really like the sr9 model too. Decisions, decisions.....

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    I like everything about those except for the "LOL MY GUNS A'LOADED" text on top. I get why it's there, and I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but it really takes away from the aesthetics of an otherwise awesome pistol.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    I picked up a LC9 at the Seymour Gun show. I've put a little over 200 rounds through it, mostly Federal FMJ's and some Gold Dots. The recoil is not as snappy as a PF9. The gun feels good in my hand, I like it. The only issue I've had is one failure to lock slide open on empty. Over all I think it's a keeper.

Von Sidhe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Crown Point
    I picked up a LC9 at the Seymour Gun show. I've put a little over 200 rounds through it, mostly Federal FMJ's and some Gold Dots. The recoil is not as snappy as a PF9. The gun feels good in my hand, I like it. The only issue I've had is one failure to lock slide open on empty. Over all I think it's a keeper.

its a lcp in 9, lol thats to be expected.

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida
    So I gotta ask, Is this quote accurate?
    So, this begs the question - how good is it? Very good, by my standards. It feels like a combination between a Taurus PT109 and the Kelt-Tec PF9. In other words, it has a more substantial feel than a PF9, yet is smaller and lighter than a PT109. The sights are more reminiscent of a Taurus gun than a Kel-Tec, which is a good thing. The trigger is smooth. If you've handled a PF9, you'll recognize the feeling immediately, only it will be better. There's no plastic "snap" when the hammer releases like with the Kel-Tec guns, instead it has a more substantial and robust release.

Please let us know.

Top Bottom