• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No wands at the entrance so I thought I was good. At intermission I bought beer that I was surprised they were selling. On the way back, I was busted. Can you guess for what?

C3BAF39B-055D-4F91-9213-EDFE1CBDCA05-2989-00000199F82DD361_zps7c2bdd07.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Your game companion isn't buying that they aren't filling the beer glasses to the top. He/she knows your a low down dirty rotten beer slurper on the way back to your seat kind of guy!!

bkeesler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, I was threatened to be removed if I did not "properly" dispose of the cap that was left on at Lucas Oil. The security guard to me I had to walk it to the trashcan in the middle of the game. I told him I wasn't leaving my seat, I was told I could keep it on, and if he wanted to, he could throw it away or wait until halftime. He threw it away.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Yeah, I was threatened to be removed if I did not "properly" dispose of the cap that was left on at Lucas Oil. The security guard to me I had to walk it to the trashcan in the middle of the game. I told him I wasn't leaving my seat, I was told I could keep it on, and if he wanted to, he could throw it away or wait until halftime. He threw it away.

You fool. One of those high velocity cap clip shroud thingys that go up could have killed someone. :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Man law, no fruit in beer
    Amen to that...

I can't believe you got in trouble for the lids on water bottles. You bought it from their agent, another of their agents gets ticked... not your problem. They need to work that out behind closed doors. I don't know what to think of the goings on with you big city folks...

Top Bottom