• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I think the "C"' looks really slick. I don't think they make a 19/23C in a G4, do they? I've only seen them in G3.

Copo - does it sort of "snort" through the ports when you fire it? Looks like it would, kind of like a fire breathing dragon!

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    This is just me, but I had to get the grip stippled. I originally had talon grips on mine but they rubbed holes in my clothes, so I looked into getting the grip stippled, it's really amazing how much more tactile the grip is when this process is done correctly, additionally if you're hand is wet for any reason I have found stippled grips will effectively reduce or eliminate loss of traction on the grip.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just picked up a Glock 19c Thanks to Glocktoys. now for all you Glock guys what if any other upgrades should I do to the gun? I am normally a Sig guy but wanted to try a Glock 19 again. I had one when i first started carrying guns 23 years ago. and never really owned one since. so any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

And again Thanks Glocktoys!

Sometimes less is more.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Next purchase is mags a good holster and belt. And thanks for all the info.

Reminder, you can also use Glock 17 mags and gain some extra capacity. Also, I'd say stick with Glock OEM mags. Glock mags are cheap enough not to mess with the Korean mags.

ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    he has
    extended mag release
    extended slide lock lever
    3.5lb ghost connecter
    grip plug
    tfo night sites

only thing he needs is mags i think (i did trade him the gun so know what is in it).

I used to have the extended mag release on my glock's, but I got out of my car one day & found my G19 mag was gone, it was on the floor in the back seat.
    So I now have the stock mag release back in all my glocks. I do put grip plugs, ext. slide release & take down leaver, & 3.5 lb ghost connecter in all my glocks.and lots of extra mags.

danbailey24

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Rochester
    "trigger job" question

I have seen several posts about guys getting "trigger jobs". Sounds a bit DIRTY, but since I'm fairly new to the handgun world, what exactly is a "trigger job"?

thanks for educating the ignorant!

in my 19c i have a grip plug, a extended slide release,extended mag release(i have small hands) and a set of titanium pins,and i've done the glock .25cent trigger job. the next thing i plan on changing is the barell. id like to remove the factory ported bbl and swap it with a non ported bbl, if i can get a lonewolf cheap enough, then thats what ill do, if not ill keep the factory bbl,

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have seen several posts about guys getting "trigger jobs". Sounds a bit DIRTY, but since I'm fairly new to the handgun world, what exactly is a "trigger job"?

thanks for educating the ignorant!

Basically you can install an after market trigger connector which will reduce the amount of weight it takes to pull the trigger. Polishing and smoothing out any burrs can make the pull even lighter.

The standard Glock factory trigger pull is 5.5 lbs and tends to be a bit gritty right out of the box. Replacing the connector or trigger spring can reduce the travel, or "take-up" of the trigger and bring the pull down to 3.5 lbs. Some competition triggers are as light as 2.5 lbs.

Top Bottom