• Which one of these are you?

• Total voters

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    evidently I am not very intelligent and prone to psychological outbursts according to this guy..i dont even kinow where to start....i think it was copied from the australian gun control advocate who states that gun owners are of low intelligence and do poorly at sports...here is the comment link if you care to reply
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Intelligent_Systems/gun-control-laws_b_1691909_170734569.html

"Many scientific studies have shown that people who support gun ownership have statistically low IQ scores and scholastic grades. Many of these people also tend fall in the groups of significant risk for neurological and psychiatric disorders. In fact, one can do a simple survey on their family or friends and can find these obvious correlations.

In fact, on a broad brush, there are two types of supporters for gun ownership: 1. Businessmen, Politicians & Media who support & profit from weapons business 2. Low IQ commoners who are brainwashed to own a gun. Terrorists and Psychopaths are an extreme versions of the second types. The second type people are usually unsuccessful, work in lower rungs of the world, do menial jobs, have lower IQs, and lower control over the society, so their direct impact/support on the gun ownership issue is minimal. Its actually, the type 1 supporters who are smart, well educated but unfortunately support weapons for their personal greed and selfish reasons. These people while feel immune to the affects of gun control sitting in well guarded corporate and political houses don't realize that some day in future their loved ones or even themselves would become the prey to those weapons they dearly supported. "

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    :laugh:
    It's like an endless loop, or a version of Groundhog Day. A lot of keystrokes wasted in an effort to call gun owners dumbasses and losers in a more "scholarly" way.

"Many scientific studies have shown that ..."
    Well, studies have shown that the degree of cranial-rectal inversion is directly proportional to the distance from the problem. Then again, studies have shown that studies have shown that even more studies have shown that "studies" require more $$ from evil, greedy capitalist pigs (or the taxpayers) so that effete snobs can continue their "studies".

Study this:

Our rights are not contingent upon the latest "studies".

Last edited:

birdwing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lowell
    "In fact, one can do a simple survey on their family or friends and can find these obvious correlations."

For someone trying to sound educated by citing studies, this guy forgot one basic rule. Correlation does not imply causation.

After all, I'm sure there are plenty of waterboys out their who have no interest in firearms.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    :laugh:
    It's like an endless loop, or a version of Groundhog Day. A lot of keystrokes wasted in an effort to call gun owners dumbasses and losers in a more "scholarly" way.

Well, studies have shown that the degree of cranial-rectal inversion is directly proportional to the distance from the problem. Then again, studies have shown that studies have shown that even more studies have shown that "studies" require more $$ from evil, greedy capitalist pigs (or the taxpayers) so that effete snobs can continue their "studies".

Study this:

Our rights are not contingent upon the latest "studies".
    except for the 1st and 16th, right?

birdwing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lowell
    I believe people are skipping the pole because we can only choose one option. I think it's obvious that every one of these aplies to us.

Top Bottom