• Status
    Not open for further replies.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    [noparse]http://analytics.type16secure.com/x/pdf.php [/noparse] is a reported attack sight for sure..

Last edited by a moderator:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Yeah, I got that much of it, but that didn't come from our servers. It either came from something already on your PC or it came from our ad provider. The screenshot or source code would help me determine which ad is the culprit or which site template might be affected (again, assuming INGO was involved in some way). The time stamp might help a little, though.

Gotta be the ad provider. Screen shot wouldn't have shown much else, I use ABP and none of the ads show up on my computer screen anyway.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Well, I got hit this afternoon while I was on the net. INGO and Yahoo were the only sites I went to after lunch. It total crashed my work laptop. It downloaded Defense Center? I think it was called.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Gotta be the ad provider. Screen shot wouldn't have shown much else, I use ABP and none of the ads show up on my computer screen anyway.

Screen shot would have shown which ad it was embedded in or which template you were viewing at the time. At this point, the ad system is disabled anyway, and I've confirmed through MD5 hashes that INGO's filesystem is unchanged. If anyone is still getting a virus warning and can't provide me with at least a screenshot, then there's really nothing I can do. It's not coming from INGO.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Just got hit on my netbook. Here is the screenshot. I also have a PDF showing all posts on that page. If you want it, let me know where to email it (can't upload as an image).
    picture.php

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Once again, we can't find anything in any of the templates or pages being served by INGO. MD5 hashes show that the files on the server are untouched. Just telling me your antivirus popped up a warning doesn't do us any good in tracking down the source. Screenshots are good. Page source code is better. (Click on View - Page Source in Firefox, or Page - View Source in IE7/8). PM me for the address you can e-mail it to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom