• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Heading out now. Will try to stay until 1:00 to meet a few new faces.

Look for us. We will be the ones with a cool purple backers and a purple ammo can. :D

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Guys I've had a bit of a work situation pop up I have to deal with. Trying to get it finished up so I can be out there, but I can't promise at this point. If I do end up missing you all, I'm definitely going to try to make the next one. I go to Roush all the time, would be nice to be there with a good group like Ingo.

Mike.B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Grant County
    We stayed just late enough to meet a few people today. I still think the RSO (Bob I think) response was priceless. "She's shooting? Was is she going to shoot?" My daughter's 4th range trip. I think she's an addict. Thanks to a few of the other members nice enough to let us try a few new pistols.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We stayed just late enough to meet a few people today. I still think the RSO (Bob I think) response was priceless. "She's shooting? Was is she going to shoot?" My daughter's 4th range trip. I think she's an addict. Thanks to a few of the other members nice enough to let us try a few new pistols.

Was she the one shooting the cricket ? If so, yes, she sure did enjoy it and also did a great job !

The wife and I had a great time. Got to meet a few new faces and shoot quite a bit of ammo... Now for the cleaning and loading them back up...

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    I'm very glad I got to go today. Met a couple awesome INGO'ers and had a ball. Shot quite a few new weapons (well, new to me..) and made out like a BANDIT on brass lol. A good friend of mine actually wound up coming out there as well so it was an overall great morning\afternoon.

I'll definitely try to get the Mrs. out next go around - looking forward to it!

As XtremeVel mentioned - now it's time to strip all the guns and scrub 'em up. Especially the poor Colt - we ran around 300 rounds of lead through her today and she is DIIII IIIIIR TYYYY.

Thanks again to the members I got to meet - I appreciate the hospitality.

Mike.B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Grant County
    Yes, that was us. Her pink cricket and ear muffs make us easy to find. Oh she's told me she wants a 22lr pistol, but dad needs another toy first.
    :D

boilerbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Huntington
    My morning plans ran way longer than expected. Got to the range at 5 with a couple friends and stayed until the range officers shut down. Good time breaking in the new 10/22 and the Henry Survival. Hope to get to meet some people next time...

JoP

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Bluffton, IN
    Had a ball out at the range and got to meet about three of the members today.

Really enjoyed my first outing with my new AR. She is more accurate than I am...or maybe its a he since it has a forward assist.

Look forward to the next go around...and I obviously need to get me some INGO swag (or a tattoo) so that I am more identifiable than just being the "lost looking guy."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom