• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thank you everyone who volunteered. We have enough security volunteers now. JUST SHOW UP FOR A TEA PARTY!!!!! You'll regret it later if you don't! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA6iEvBaddw"]YouTube - INdependence Day Tea Party July 4th, 2009 @ White River State Park[/ame]

Ok I know most people will be going out and doing things, but you need to stand up for your rights, now, more than ever. The Tea Party downtown at White River State Park at 6pm is the place to do just that. Why sit on your butts and watch the pretty lights when you can stand up and say

"HEY! HERE I AM! UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION! STOP THE SPENDING! AUDIT THE FED!"

Then after the Rally at 9pm, stay for a GREAT spot to watch the pretty lights.

We are currently looking for volunteers for the Tea Party. If you would like to volunteer for securty or Medical then contact me through PM and I'll get you in touch with the right people.

Now's not the time to just sit back and celebrate. Have your parties, drink your beer, shoot your fireworks, but remember that what you are celebrating is what is being taken away. What more powerful of a message than people gathering on INDEPENDENCE DAY and speaking out against tyranny!

Join me!

Volunteer!

Help us do our duty as citizens!

The correct e-mail address for JULIA BLANK is as follows: juliablnk@comcast.net

THANKS!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: July 4th INdependence Day Tea Party

We are in need of more volunteers to serve in one of two capacities at the INdependece Day Tea Party. Please contact JULIA BLANK (juliablnk@comcast.net) immediately, if you are willing to help.

SECURITY (15 persons needed):
    --You will arrive at the tea party site (White River State Park) by noon and wear a provided yellow "Security" t-shirt. A walkie-talkie will be assigned to you.
    --Your role is to serve as support (additional eyes & ears) for the hired security, and to assist participants, as needed.
    --You will be assigned a specific post: i.e., merchandise booths, stage area, entrance areas, parking area, etc.

HOSPITALITY (10 persons needed):
    --You will arrive at the tea party site by 3:00 PM (times will vary based on task assigned) and wear a provided red smock/apron.
    --Your duties will include one of the following: working at a merchandise booth, hosting an information table, collecting donations, or passing out information.

Thank you so much for your willingness to participate! FREEDOM!

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Come to the one downtown afterwards! You have plenty of time to make it! :D You know you want to come see the Indy Fireworks!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here's the flier: Independence Day Tea Party Feel free to distribute it as you see fit. The web site http://www.inteaparty.com should be active in the next couple days for more info. Right now, it's just a placeholder page with a place to subscribe to email updates.

I still have 500 fliers to hand out. The paper fliers that are half pages. If anyone has store front they could hand them out at I'll give you some. I'm going to give a few to a couple local gun shops if they'll take em.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No but I'm pretty sure Bob Basso(Thomas Paine) will be there, Tarah de Staic will be there, some band, and FIREWORKS! :D

We need volunteers though. I was asked to post here to ask for security help. Me and a couple others are on Security detail so we need some help. A handful of Security people to watch over thousands just won't work. We need as many as we can get and we sure could use some real patriots such as yourselves!

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    The Tea Party we're hosting downtown Indy is a statewide event. It's unknown whether other cities are hosting events that day.

Here 's a schedule of events:
    5:00pm March from Monument Circle to White River State Park
    6:00pm Music – Wright Brothers
    7:00pm Rally
    9:00pm Music – Wright Brothers
    9:45pm Indianapolis Fireworks

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The Tea Party we're hosting downtown Indy is a statewide event. It's unknown whether other cities are hosting events that day.

Here 's a schedule of events:
    5:00pm March from Monument Circle to White River State Park
    6:00pm Music – Wright Brothers
    7:00pm Rally
    9:00pm Music – Wright Brothers
    9:45pm Indianapolis Fireworks

Thanks. I seem to have left my brain in the soaking wet road... Water balloons don't bust as easily as they used to...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA6iEvBaddw]YouTube - INdependence Day Tea Party July 4th, 2009 @ White River State Park[/ame]

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Isn't the rat's nest of confusing gun laws so much fun?!?!? The only people they affect are those of us who try to follow the law... and we can't figure them out.

Arrrrg.

...and even some LEOs can't figure them out! How many "A LEO told me OC was illegal" threads have we seen, just here on INGO? :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ...and even some LEOs can't figure them out! How many "A LEO told me OC was illegal" threads have we seen, just here on INGO? :dunno:

NO offense to any officers on here, but I always tell people not to believe what kind of legal speak LEO's give until they check with a lawyer first. I've been given bad info many times. I've even had a PPD officer tell me I needed to put my gun away while I was at home with my kids because it's not safe! :eek: Seriously? Oh yea.

Top Bottom