• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I hear they issue this at the NYT Times. I bet it applies to Congress as well.

557084_4333778912562_937918360_n.jpg

toddcraft33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Camby
    This is so true. Does the media not have someone to fact check or do they just not care about reporting the truth. The definition of an assault rifle is that it is an automatic rifle. This moron did not have an automatic rifle. When people research assault rifle they wonder how it is legal to own an automatic weapon, and how it is so easy for the average Joe to go to the store and pick one up.

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Its a lot cheaper for them apparently to report false information and MAYBE correct it later than to be a few seconds behind on a sensationalist news story. Like Ricky Bobby would say, if you're not first, you're last!

Awesome pic.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    ...what about the high-capacity clips? where's the picture of the high-capacity clips??? ...and the extended magazines too! :dunno: ...I mean, just so people can identify things like they know what they're talking about. ;)

Glock-High-Capacity-Clips-And-Extended-Magazine.jpg

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    ...what about the high-capacity clips? where's the picture of the high-capacity clips??? ...and the extended magazines too! :dunno: ...I mean, just so people can identify things like they know what they're talking about. ;)

Glock-High-Capacity-Clips-And-Extended-Magazine.jpg

Need to get these extended magazines and high capacity clips off the street!

Top Bottom