• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So you had to go and just do what everybody else was doing huh?

The only Glock I have is a G36 and it is less bulky because it is a single stack. First time I took mine to the range, I was surprised how easy it was to shoot for a gun that has a short grip and I with large hands. i also bought a +1 extension for one of the mags and it fits my hand better with that. I have tried carrying it in a belly band that I picked up at one of the gun shows and was surprised how comfortable the Glock is in it.

Nice gun.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Hey HPS - Was that you at MCFG today?
    If so, thanks again for letting me shoot that G-36. It shot surprisingly soft for its size and weight. Very nice gun.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Yeah m_deaner that was me!! and your welcome, thanks for letting my brother use ur screwdrivers. I was impressed as well, shot surprisingly smooth for its size

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Placed an order at Bulldog leather company. I ordered the belt slide holster w/ the throat band. Great looking holsters and a decent price. 4-5 week turnaround

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    The 30 & 36 have the compound recoil spring and that helps them shoot 'soft'. Being 45ACP helps, too.

IMO, those two, the 30 & 36, are the most accurate Glocks made.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Mine shot a little to the left, but i'm pretty sure it was me gettin used to the trigger, When i relaxed and squeezed like i'm supposed to, I was makin one big hole at 7yds. I was really just putting some rds through the new weapon

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Not that you couldn't get used to the heavy trigger, but a 4.5lb connector would really lighten your trigger pull and wouldn't affect reliability at all.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    When it comes to a leather or nylon holster, the G-36 will fit anything that a G-19/23/32 will fit. Personally, I have a couple of the Old World Leather 3-slot holsters (except that they're out of production and you'd have to find one hanging around a gun shop somewhere.)

Bianchi's Model 7 3-slot holster is an excellent product as is the Galco 3-slot. Can't beat either of those two manufacturer's products.

Top Bottom