• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Picked up my first Glock this afternoon, G36 seems like a fine weapon that should be a treat to carry. I had the XD but really disliked the "BLOCKY" feel of it, the G36 seems to be somewhat less blocky if that makes any sense. Anyone have any thoughts on a good holster? I like belt holsters, NOT IWB. Any recommendations?

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Good choice I have owned a G34 in .40 for about a year now and great gun I was impressed sights were dead on, my only gripe is it's a little large for a conceal carry gun, I have a fobus holster and gun fits great and have been happy with it so far. Good choice!:rockwoot:

caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    i love the blackhawk serpa. im gonna put some rounds through mine tomm for the first time, its going to be a expensive shoot because i only have HP's and no range ammo, so i guess shes getting 100rnds of HP's before anything else

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    though i'm not well knowledged on all the brands and models, i can say 1 thing that may help, NO FOBUS, at least the real simple paddle one, it'll snap in great, and good luck getting it out...

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    trick to the fobus a sharp draw straight up. It'll loosen up a hair over time.

ripped one of my favorite pairs of jeans doing that, haha, i'm gonna have to play around with it, it's really really bad, i mean, abnormally bad, but it's brand new, and was a freebie from my brother, so it sits around till i feel like playing with it...:D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    ripped one of my favorite pairs of jeans doing that, haha, i'm gonna have to play around with it, it's really really bad, i mean, abnormally bad, but it's brand new, and was a freebie from my brother, so it sits around till i feel like playing with it...:D

spray a little armor all on a cloth and wipe the inside of the holster, that'll help a bit.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Picked up my first Glock this afternoon, G36 seems like a fine weapon that should be a treat to carry. I had the XD but really disliked the "BLOCKY" feel of it, the G36 seems to be somewhat less blocky if that makes any sense. Anyone have any thoughts on a good holster? I like belt holsters, NOT IWB. Any recommendations?

you didn't happen to buy it in plainfield did you?

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Now you need to come help out at the Glock Match at Eagle Creek June 26-27. You get freebies from Glock and get to ang out with other Glock owners all weekend. Also get a chance to win one of 2 Glock pistols Glock gives to the volunteers.

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    what is this eagle creek glock match? what's it all about? has "glock" in there, sounds like something i might be interested in attending...

Top Bottom