• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I would like to, but honestly I'm low on money right now. It'll have to wait!

Do you smoke/drink beer or soda/go to the movies/eat out/etc.

It's $25/year. Maybe a friend can buy you a gift membership or donate to you to join?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I just joined last night.....25.00 an get a magazine subscription free, and got a free pocket knife also. Said something about 7000.00 in gun insurance also, waiting for the packet to arrive.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Do you smoke/drink beer or soda/go to the movies/eat out/etc.

It's $25/year. Maybe a friend can buy you a gift membership or donate to you to join?

Nah. It is pretty cheap, but I'd rather save my money for other things before I spring for a membership. Like, i'd rather have ammo than an NRA membership. Or pay for school loans. Or even put it towards an actual firearm. Or towards school applications. :xmad: When I do have more disposable income, I will definitely join though!

Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    NRA needs two things to win this, Money and Members. Money and Constituents are the only things politicians care about. If your not sending the NRA.ILA cash your only doing a half assed job!

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I would like to, but honestly I'm low on money right now. It'll have to wait!

Either your care enough to give $25 to a lobbying group that solely works to protect the 2A. Or you don't. As others have said $25 isnt that much. I stopped buying soda in the vending machines at work and instead buy it by the case and bring a can from home (or just drink fountain/tap water). That alone save more then $25 a year.

I had put it off joining long enough but my fears about having to register my semi auto rifles ($200 TAX STAMP PER RIFLE!) I weighed the NRA membership versus doing nothing and came to the realization that it will actually cost me more to do nothing (and thus have to deal with the BS laws that are enacted) of course the NRA isnt the end all be all, but they are powerful enough (with our money and membership) that they routinely enact POSITVE change and support for the 2A, instead of eroding it like most involved with our gov.

In fact I kind of feel guilty about not giving money for the NRA ILA.

So basically what I'm saying is don't look at it as a bill to pay. Look at it as a gun range fee or buying ammo. And with the price of 5.56 being a buck a round, the price to join the NRA at the above listed links is cheaper then a full magazine worth of ammo! :(

Top Bottom