• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGUNTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Plainfield
    Just got my mosin shooting good it is also three or four inch groups at 100 yards I am happy with that for now. It sure is fun to shoot.

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Joined up, and posted a pic of my M38 in original stock. Also added a short video from last winter for those who can't get to the range :) Does anybody else LOVE to shoot blanks from these beasts ?? July, 4th is always a great time around my neck of the woods !!

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    ATF I don't recall most of the details of the purchases but I bought some batches of m39's from Century in their cracked stock specials for about $35 per piece, and the best part was most of these did not have cracked stocks or anything of significance wrong with them. I bought a bunch of m44's, Soviet, Romanian and Hungarian for about $30 a piece. The most expensive Mosin I have purchased was probably my PU snipers from Cole Dist. for $800 or so. My best Mosin purchase is probably my Finn capture 1935 PE sniper for $150.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    ATF I don't recall most of the details of the purchases but I bought some batches of m39's from Century in their cracked stock specials for about $35 per piece, and the best part was most of these did not have cracked stocks or anything of significance wrong with them. I bought a bunch of m44's, Soviet, Romanian and Hungarian for about $30 a piece. The most expensive Mosin I have purchased was probably my PU snipers from Cole Dist. for $800 or so. My best Mosin purchase is probably my Finn capture 1935 PE sniper for $150.

That's pretty awesome, thanks for sharing...I have so much work to do to catch up :D

meldusty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    I bought my first one last week. My wife said she likes the smell of that cosmoline stuff. I am trying to learn as much as I can. Can this be addicting? Count me in.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I bought my first one last week. My wife said she likes the smell of that cosmoline stuff. I am trying to learn as much as I can. Can this be addicting? Count me in.
    likes the smell of cosmoline? huh who knew. can this be addicting? Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Funny I find this thread today! I've been reading a LOT about Mosin Nagants recently, and have considered buying one.

I had a conversation today with a customer who said he may be willing to "pay me" for work preformed, in the form of a couple of Nagants (one for me, the other for my brother/partner)!:rockwoot:

Hopefully I'll be "eligible" to join this group here in the next week or so! :popcorn:

husker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Funny I find this thread today! I've been reading a LOT about Mosin Nagants recently, and have considered buying one.

I had a conversation today with a customer who said he may be willing to "pay me" for work preformed, in the form of a couple of Nagants (one for me, the other for my brother/partner)!:rockwoot:

Hopefully I'll be "eligible" to join this group here in the next week or so! :popcorn:

Welcome to Mosin ownership (in advance)! :)
    (BTW, while a Mosin-Nagant rifle is often called a "Mosin" for short, a "Nagant" is a type of pistol.)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

Good luck on acquiring a couple mosins!! I'm sure you'll love them as well, they can be quite addicting!! :D I hope you join us on the fire breathing, cosmolene bubbling, loud booming side soon :rockwoot:

Top Bottom