• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    In the market for a safe and met today with Jeff Johnson to review his products. I will admit that the first question asked was why his were better than the units at tractor supply several hundred dollars cheaper..Without missing a beat he went on to explain the difference in the metals width, wraping on sides and back, bolting inside doors etc etc and that every piece of material was bought and made in america. He also indicated that later on if my needs changed for the interior layout he would redo it at no charge as the collecting needs changed.

After 30 minutes or so of a personal walkthrough there would be nobody else I would trust to make a safe for me. From what I saw I was very impressed with his quality work and will definately be doing business with him in the future.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    You will join the long list of other INGOers that have bought a Johnson safe and are very happy with their purchase.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I recently had a safe built exactly how I wanted it, delivered and installed by Jeff. If I ever need another safe, Jeff will be the first person I call. You get what you pay for and have peace of mind.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I do not personally own a Johnson Safe, but I have seen a few and have been pretty impressed. I have heard nothing but great things about him, his products, and his service. Good to hear another great review. I hope someday to be able to give my own review of my personal experience with him as well! :ingo:

Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    I recently had a safe built exactly how I wanted it, delivered and installed by Jeff. If I ever need another safe, Jeff will be the first person I call. You get what you pay for and have peace of mind.

After hearing about what can go wrong with electronics and having him just spend time showing me all of the steps and the quality and pride they take in the product it easily justifies any price difference out there. It is true you get what you pay for..

Kind of ironic that I appreciate the fact that all materials come from the us considering I am a Bersa lover dont you think?

Top Bottom