• ...and so much more!
  • billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Placed a call to Johnson Safe Co. Wendesday in regard to a paint chip on my Johnson Safe.

Jeff Johnson MUST be a hard Man to work for=HE answered the phone=NO help!!HA HA..

Anyway today in my mail box was a package with touch up paint in it-this is FRIDAY...

GREAT service+customer aftercare!!

Thanks again to Jeff Johnson+all of his crew...Bill.

potbelly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Thumbs up for the Johnson safe co. Hard to get customer support sometimes since everything comes from china.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    I bought a Johnson safe about 1998 and my only complaint is that I should have bought a bigger model. Mine is the 46" wide by 60" tall model and I should have bought the 72" model for more storage capacity.
    Except when they're moving it, I don't think I've ever heard a single person say that they wished they had bought a smaller safe. They are never big enough.

JOLLYKART

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Mooresville
    Just ordered mine from Jeff last week. I am looking forward to getting this monster into my shack, I plan on telling the wife it was a scratch and dent unit. lol

skimmer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Johnson's are awesome, I've seen simulated videos of would be safes where the robbers pull the safe from the wall tip it on its back and use a crow bar to pry the safe open, even on the big 36 gun safes takes 30 secs. Like to see you do that with a Johnson.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    We are getting a Johnson Safe! Thanks to the INGO group, since we would not have known about him as major newbies. We just got our first three handguns and this will be our first safe. Decided not to mess around. Unfortunately, the largest safe we can get in our basement is a 36" wide, but I figured a safe that is almost the size of our refrigerator should work for now.

Even more awesome is Jeff's policy where if you decide to upgrade he credits you 75% of the purchase price of the old safe.

Now I am going to try to create some original artwork for the front of the safe.

PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte
    I bought one from Jeff last year and could not be happier! Why buy from a big box store made in China when you can get a way better product with better customer service from a local family owned Indiana business?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Now I am going to try to create some original artwork for the front of the safe.

Are you taking suggestions from INGO?:D

A woof? Three woofs?

Ronald Reagan with an MP7 on a raptor holding the American flag?

Shark sword fighting with a narwhal?

We have so many good ideas.:D

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Shark sword fighting with a narwhal?

dad9f7ee.jpg

:rockwoot:

Top Bottom