• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Old mashed potato face Lurch is a grifter of the highest order.
    He and Killary have a pseudo-symbiotic relationship, as I'm pretty sure the lumpy Botox injections in his face were her ass jelly.
    Apparently, due to their busy schedule trying to destroy the idea that is America, he hasn't had a treatment in a while, as his face appears rather gaunt, and her ass looks filled to capacity.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    These people are no different than Joe Stalin, Mao Zedong, Papa Doc, or Pol Pot. What's missing in this country is the 9 dogs from Animal Farm, the brute political police force that murders, kidnaps and instills fear in the country's subjects.

My suspicion is that the 9 dogs are being groomed and will come as a surprise when they are summoned for the first time.

View attachment 385215

Dead on balls accurate.

What I learned at Manor Farm is to never surrender your arms. Farmer Jones should have shot those pigs at the first sign of trouble. Not only would there have been plenty of ham and bacon for all, it would have saved all a hell of a lot of trouble.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

"If you go back really not that long ago, as I say, we owned the news. We were the gatekeepers, and we very much owned the facts as well."

"If it said it in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, then that was a fact," she continued, adding "Nowadays, people can go to all sorts of different sources for the news and they’re much more questioning about what we’re saying."

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    They cannot push the communist agenda in a free society. Democracy and free speech get in the way of control of the people. The left knows what is best for you free thinking is not needed.

He straight stated that Democracy gets in the way of change.

Is it time yet?

Top Bottom