• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LGDawg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    I received the same letter yesterday as well. I also received the following from Pat Miller on the first of the month. They both are better than the auto-reply I get from Andre Carson where he just says someone in his staff will be reading my letter.

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting me regarding gun control. Your thoughts and opinions are an important part of the legislative process, and I respect your comments.

I have always been a supporter of Second Amendment rights and will be following any legislation dealing with firearms throughout the session.

As a nation, we have grieved with Newtown. There is simply no good explanation for such senseless killings, and no one wants to see another shooting like the one in Newtown. We must find an appropriate and effective way to deal with individuals who are mentally ill. We will work to upgrade our mental health system in Indiana, so individuals who are mentally ill can get the help they need before another tragedy occurs.

Thank you again for your message. If I may ever be of assistance, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Patricia L. Miller
    State Senator

Top Bottom