• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Could you just imagine all the ppl that would be trying to shoot the bullets into their friends mouths and do major damage when it hits an eye or the back of the throat...

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I don't get it? Why make such a big deal out of a letter that he obviously sent as a response to a childs suggestion.

I don't like the guy... but this is a bullsh!t story.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    I don't get it? Why make such a big deal out of a letter that he obviously sent as a response to a childs suggestion.

I don't like the guy... but this is a bullsh!t story.

If people dont have anything to bash someone they dont like, they will find some petty **** to post, just to show their hatred for them I guess. :dunno:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If people dont have anything to bash someone they dont like, they will find some petty **** to post, just to show their hatred for them I guess. :dunno:

Pretty sure I was clear this was a thread to make fun of the moron. This isn't controversial, he's just an idiot and potential 2016 voters should know how much of an idiot he is.

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    But let's remember, you should only have a weapon that can hold 2 chocolate bullets at a time, and they can only be soft milk chocolate rounds, none of those cop-killer dark chocolate ones.

The scary part is that I genuinely think 'ol chocolate shotgun Joe actually thinks this is a good idea.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Hypocrite! I'm sure chocolate is NEXT to be banned! Remember Mr. Bloomberg tried to ban soda in high-capacity containers in NYC but got shut-down so far by a soda-loving judge. But can chocolate be far behind as a contributor to obesity as well as tooth decay?

But chocolate bullets would be a terrible waste of chocolate!

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I think people are taking this way to far. He was simply responding to a 7 year old's letter to him. We all know how crazy of ideas a lot of 7 yr olds have. His response was what it should be. He kept it simple, and made the kid feel good. As a 7 year old I would have been thrilled that the Vice President of the United States wrote me back, and im sure thats how this kid feels. And as big of a moron that Biden is, I highly doubt he believes chocolate bullets will make America more safe.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Could you just imagine all the ppl that would be trying to shoot the bullets into their friends mouths and do major damage when it hits an eye or the back of the throat...

Shouldn't be a problem, old joe shoots his mouth off all the time and nothing happens to him.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think people are taking this way to far. He was simply responding to a 7 year old's letter to him. We all know how crazy of ideas a lot of 7 yr olds have. His response was what it should be. He kept it simple, and made the kid feel good. As a 7 year old I would have been thrilled that the Vice President of the United States wrote me back, and im sure thats how this kid feels. And as big of a moron that Biden is, I highly doubt he believes chocolate bullets will make America more safe.

I don't think he should have responded at all.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Seems like some tongue-in-cheek humor to me.

Joe is still a freaking idiot, but really this is kind of how you reply to a seven year old on something like this. Heck, it was probably written by one of his aids anyways.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    If you need a story like this to prove that Joe is an idiot, well ..... You just ain't paying attention.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012

Yeah, it pains me to say this, but you're right. I despise this imbecile more than words are capable of adequately expressing, but he was clearly playing along for the sake of a 7 year old. Binky is an idiot, but even HE's not THAT stupid. I hope.

Top Bottom