• ...and so much more!
  • g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I wouldn't be too surprised if JJ's is more of a conservative company based on some of the signs they have in all their stores. They also put "Merry X-mas" stickers on their subs the last time I was in there...instead of the usual "happy holidays" crap most business say/do this time of year.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've never been to jimmy johns.

From what I have been told, Firehouse subs is way better.
    We get JJ here at work pretty often. Better than Subway for the cold-cuts, and they deliver.

I hit the new-ish Firehouse in the 'burg a while back. It was fine, I suppose.

Its been a while since a "quick" food joint has wowed me.

dmonsche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    I wouldn't be too surprised if JJ's is more of a conservative company based on some of the signs they have in all their stores. They also put "Merry X-mas" stickers on their subs the last time I was in there...instead of the usual "happy holidays" crap most business say/do this time of year.
    yeah because **** you if you're jewish/muslim/buddhist/atheist/etc.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    We get JJ here at work pretty often. Better than Subway for the cold-cuts, and they deliver.

I hit the new-ish Firehouse in the 'burg a while back. It was fine, I suppose.

Its been a while since a "quick" food joint has wowed me.

I went to Chic-Fil-A Saturday for the first time ever. It wowed me. That chicken sandwich was friggin' awesome.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Always carry when at JJ's, always get the thumbs up from the lil fat kid behind the counter at the portage store. Nothing like a #10 with extra cheese, kettle chips , med. drink, and thumbs up from the fat kid!:yesway:

dmonsche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    More likely it is : "Thanks for patronizing our store! Have a Merry Christmas!"

I really doubt they are telling anyone to go fornicate themselves.
    My point is not everyone in the U.S. is a christian no matter what certain people believe. I see no reason to get upset about a store saying happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/ Happy Kwanza/ or whatever.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    My point is not everyone in the U.S. is a christian no matter what certain people believe. I see no reason to get upset about a store saying happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/ Happy Kwanza/ or whatever.

Well happy merry whatever. Not sure where this belongs "yeah because **** you if you're jewish/muslim/buddhist/atheist/etc."

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I agree that there's no reason to get bent over "Happy Holidays" instead of saying "Merry Christmas". However, several non-Christians in America celebrate Christmas so don't get bent over that greeting either. Also, the original point of saying JJs writes Merry Xmas on their subs was to illustrate that they lean more towards conservatism, that's all.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Don't see no reason to get upset about a store saying "Merry Christmas" either, but you sure did!

Top Bottom