Jimmy Hoffa might have been found! (seriously)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Probably another red herring. Think about it. You kill a guy covertly. Do you call in a cement truck? Do you have some poor slobs hauling in hundreds of pounds of concrete, water and equipment and spend hours mixing it?

KISS rule usually applies. Keep It Simple Stupid.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Probably another red herring. Think about it. You kill a guy covertly. Do you call in a cement truck? Do you have some poor slobs hauling in hundreds of pounds of concrete, water and equipment and spend hours mixing it?

KISS rule usually applies. Keep It Simple Stupid.
    Id have to disagree with this.....If you are a gangster back in that era...You have a concrete truck or mixer brought in and workers and put the guy in the hole and just before the hole is filled up half way you shoot all the witnesses and put them in and finish it up...including the driver. Thats how gangsters did it back then and thats why they were feared because people knew they would do it.

On another note...I would have to agree with some of the others here that....what if it were "your" relative? Just give up? No proper burial? No chance to bring the guilty in to answer for murdering "your" family member.
    Anyone here says they would just "let it go" if it were their wife or child is A LIAR and hoffa had a family that cared for him.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Id have to disagree with this.....If you are a gangster back in that era...You have a concrete truck or mixer brought in and workers and put the guy in the hole and just before the hole is filled up half way you shoot all the witnesses and put them in and finish it up...including the driver. Thats how gangsters did it back then and thats why they were feared because people knew they would do it.

How exactly do you know this? Should we be concerned... :shady:

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I heard they stuffed him in a 55 gallon drum with cement and dropped him in the detroit river. Why? Because the US never converted to metric.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I remember when the mythbusters went to the Giants stadium and took an "x-ray" of the ground.

Good entertainment I guess.

:popcorn:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Not a fan of prosecuting people responsible for murder???? ;)

He's been dead(missing) for close to 40 years. Is there even evidence they could collect to put people behind bars at this point? And if they did, what is a life sentence for the person/persons responsible? 6 months before they die of old age?

I guess if it was a young adult that killed him they could ruin the rest of his life, but he was probably already murdered anyway.

Yeaht0ast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    If I'm not mistaken they dug up a farm not to far from me and roped it all off for a couple months. Something about it used to be a underground gambling and black market sales location of a sort. Something's were found but nothing about jimmy.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    He's been dead(missing) for close to 40 years. Is there even evidence they could collect to put people behind bars at this point? And if they did, what is a life sentence for the person/persons responsible? 6 months before they die of old age?
    Does any of that matter? Do we not prosecute crimes because of extraneous details?

I guess if it was a young adult that killed him they could ruin the rest of his life, but he was probably already murdered anyway.
    Boo hoo. Don't go there. That issue is moot.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    If you believe Richard Kuklinski, Hoffa was turned into scrap metal and sold to Japan.

It's as plausible as anything else at this point.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Does any of that matter? Do we not prosecute crimes because of extraneous details?

Boo hoo. Don't go there. That issue is moot.

Maybe a bad choice of words on my part or maybe a misunderstanding. When you kill someone, your life should be ruined. I was just saying the guy(s) that killed him are probably dead.

He was a piece of ****, organized crime boss that game up missing. Boo hoo, it comes with the territory.

How much more property has to be destroyed (and tax dollars spent) before they stop looking for his 100 year old bones?

Top Bottom