• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I know it is ruining my enjoyment for NASCAR just like Gordon did a few years back. It's always the same people. There is no equality with this car-of-tomorrow, thats for sure.

billpoobah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I now know how everyone else felt back when Gordon was killing the field... Oh to have that enjoyment again... I am just glad its not CRYle Busch winning all the races again...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I do not like fontana or michigan. I do like the fact you can see the back straight from the front.

we sill see next week if the power teams have anything over the rest.

JJ is a great driver with a great team. Jeff gordon is most likely still wishing he had picked someone else to drive his car.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The only way a team in something as competitive as NASCAR can have the success the 48 team has had is to be at the top of their game and to catch some breaks. If they weren't performing at their peak, the breaks they catch wouldn't make the difference in winning and losing. In reverse, if they didn't catch the breaks sometimes they'd be a great team but not the dominant team that they've been the past few years. How many years in a row now has Johnson been the champion? You can't blame that on luck, but it sure helps sometimes.

billpoobah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gordon definitely showed how well he can recruit. I think JJ only had 1 Busch series win when he hand picked him to join Hendrick Motorsports.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Someone needs to put him in the wall!!!

fire600.jpg

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Jimmie and his crew chief chad work day and night on their strategy. There is over 160 people in the 48 & 24 building alone. Hendrick has set a standard in nascar on dominating the game. I personally dont think chad thinks about anything but racing all day every day. With that type of dedication and smarts he has its hard to surpass them on the track. I do belive an RCR car or Denny Hamlin will have to knock them off thier game to beat them in winning championships. How often does the 48 team make mistakes, crash, penalized or what not. Not much. They are on their game and have been for a loooooooooooong time and will continue to be. And it helps that hendrick has way more money than the other teams that its shown out on the track.

And yea. luck is on thier side.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jimmie and his crew chief chad work day and night on their strategy. There is over 160 people in the 48 & 24 building alone. Hendrick has set a standard in nascar on dominating the game. I personally dont think chad thinks about anything but racing all day every day. With that type of dedication and smarts he has its hard to surpass them on the track. I do belive an RCR car or Denny Hamlin will have to knock them off thier game to beat them in winning championships. How often does the 48 team make mistakes, crash, penalized or what not. Not much. They are on their game and have been for a loooooooooooong time and will continue to be. And it helps that hendrick has way more money than the other teams that its shown out on the track.

And yea. luck is on thier side.

CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He can kiss my........

15th+Allstate+400+Brickyard+Dy18nA1NNlHl.jpg

He better be thinking of something besides racing from what I can see....

dec6_awards_knaus.gif

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I was once told by an engine builder for NASCAR that everyone cheats, it is just that some people get caught. He also went on to tell me that he was never caught cheating and he left it at that.

Top Bottom