• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I do a lot of business with Jerry. His shop is located in Rensselaer. He usually has a good selection and best prices around. Stop in and check him out. Tell him the newspaper guy sent ya!

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    i believe his shop is closed now, the sign was taken off the roof and i didnt see anyone there the last few times i drove by

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I went in this morning and asked if the sign coming down meant he was planning to close. He said the sign just blew down. He's never been the most talkative fellow in my experience but he seemed to have plenty of stock.

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    I bought my P95 from him. He has very reasonable prices on guns and ammo. He just seems kinda cranky sometimes. He was usually short & direct, untill I bought a pistol, then his face lit up :D

Last edited:

AngryFish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Hahaha. I like Jerry's. It's like stepping back in time. He doesnt Gouge coustomers like doggone Blythe's does. He's got that ole dog in there and usually 3 or 4 locals talking about the weather or politics. Yes, he definitely is a bit on the reserved side unless he knows you but he does have great prices.

exile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Huh. The illuminated "open" sign, the shop full of guns, the proprietor and customer I found inside 14 hours ago were pretty convincing.:rolleyes:

Guess you didn't sense my sarcasm? :rolleyes:

Jerry's is the only shop around me worth checking out, unless I'm driving up to Midwest Gun Exchange, down to PSS, or Beech Grove.

Top Bottom