• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigcat1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Beech Grove, Indiana
    I just got done watching Jericho season 1 and 2 on netflix and loved it. I wish CBS had never cancelled it,Jericho was the best dam show ever, its better than the crap they have on tv today. CBS says that Jericho was cancelled because of the ratings...bull crap, it was cancelled because of BIG GOV, did not like it and it began to deal with a new Civil War (a taboo in the United States.... hopefully we wont get transformed into Allied States of America instead.:popcorn::patriot:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    When I clicked on this I was hoping the thread was about the Jericho pistol. The show I didn't care for. Don't miss it, tried to watch it, found it boring. Sorry you liked it and the network killed it, this has happened so many times. That is exactly how I felt about FireFly.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    When I clicked on this I was hoping the thread was about the Jericho pistol. The show I didn't care for. Don't miss it, tried to watch it, found it boring. Sorry you liked it and the network killed it, this has happened so many times. That is exactly how I felt about FireFly.
    But Firefly was on Fox, it was doomed from the start.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You'll be happy to note that Jericho IS still alive. It's just not a TV show. The writers just shifted media and started presenting the stories as a well received comic book series. It's available at your local comic book store.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    You'll be happy to note that Jericho IS still alive. It's just not a TV show. The writers just shifted media and started presenting the stories as a well received comic book series. It's available at your local comic book store.

Now that is unusual. The norm is for them to take comics / graphic novels and make movies / TV shows out of them. I think this is the first TV show into comics I have heard of.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Man that was a great show. So many hidden messages and subplots. At times the acting was a bit over the top, but that season 1 ender...

You could tell it was a doomed show though as a week after I discovered it it was canceled. Just like firefly, the tick, tru calling, dollhouse, arrested development... Almost makes a fella scared to watch TV for fear of dooming another show.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Now that is unusual. The norm is for them to take comics / graphic novels and make movies / TV shows out of them. I think this is the first TV show into comics I have heard of.
    Actually, it's not the first. Joss Whedon did it for Firefly and Buffy. Kevin Smith did it for Green Hornet and there've been a few others, too. It's a good market and they keep the fan base alive and well.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I never watched that show when it came out but then after it was cancelled, ch 4 started showing reruns on Sunday nights. I watched it and got hooked!
    I don't buy that it was cancelled because of gov. intervention. It was a GREAT show but it not for everybody and it was in a bad time slot (I think it was up against Lost), so I do believe it was cancelled due to poor ratings. If you look at the target demographic for a show like that, I think it was on the wrong network and in a bad time slot. I think it might have survived on maybe FX, USA, Sci-Fi, and many other cable networks on a Sunday night.:twocents:

Top Bottom