0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    picture.php

standanjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    So the verdict is that it does disassemble like a Hi-Point. Pull the slide all the way back, let it up about 1/4" and punch out the roll pin that is visible through the slide release notch in the slide. Then just lift up on the slide.
    Taking out the firing pin is very simple; it falls out once the slide is off. However, I decided to strongly encourage him not to fire it instead of "losing" the firing pin.
    I do encourage anyone attempting to disassemble one of these to grow a third hand. It will be very useful for reassembly.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    The .25 Jennings I had was not worth a decent paperweight. If empty you could pull back the slide and "dry" fire it. The firing pin would then be exposed until you pulled the slide all the way back. Once all the way back, the pin would retract as the slide went forward. If you did not pull the slide all the all the way back, you could still chamber a round with the pin exposed with disastrous results.

45lcrevolver

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Jennings is a ok plinker type pistol. Let's not put it down lol. For cc I better quality pistol is recommended. Just say I own 1 and like when it doesn't jam lol. But seriously its ok for plinking.

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    Jennings is a ok plinker type pistol. Let's not put it down lol. For cc I better quality pistol is recommended. Just say I own 1 and like when it doesn't jam lol. But seriously its ok for plinking.

I disagree. It is a dangerous POS and is not safe to fire. Some may work but I have owned three Jennings and two of them developed safety issues. One would fire full auto at random times and one would fire when chambered. Guns like that are not good for plinking or anything else. They are junk period.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Where do you draw the line that determines when a gun is worth owning?

I draw the line, when the bullet is worth more than the gun. :D

Top Bottom