• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    About the kid. I've made electronic clocks before. He did not make that one. The parts are massed produced. At most he wired together a kit. But I doubt it was even that. He probably just took one apart and stuct the already wired parts in a briefcase. Why? I dunno. Maybe he wanted to impress the kids at school. Maybe, as someone suggested, his dad put him up to it. To me, it doesn't look like a bomb. I could see where over sensitive people would think so, and maybe that was the point of it.

As for the gay secretary, Obama doesn't seem to do things that don't have some political goal achieveable. It is conceivable that he sought out a gay person for the role. I don't think it would be for the purpose of insulting his political enemies, but more because of a ****ed up sense of "equality ". Meet the new affirmative action.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is a teenager with an interest in technology something we're supposed to be disagreeing with?
    You must admit that there seems to be more to it than just that. Maybe not a lot more. But more. Maybe he was just trying to impress people at a new school. Or maybe his dad helped him decide to do that to get people to over react. Usually outcomes just happen, but sometimes they are engineered. This one smells more like a bit of the latter.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Whocares?

I don't think he's getting the job because he's gay.
    He may have qualifications but I'm of the opinion that his sexual preference did play a part in his nomination as it relates to the pushing of the whole gay acceptance agenda otherwise why would there be an effort made to point it out in the first place?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    He may have qualifications but I'm of the opinion that his sexual preference did play a part in his nomination as it relates to the pushing of the whole gay acceptance agenda otherwise why would there be an effort made to point it out in the first place?

It's greatly amusing to me how the same people who celebrate hiring preferences based upon ethnicity, sex, etc., etc., etc., suddenly see nothing of that sort with this particular appointment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's greatly amusing to me how the same people who celebrate hiring preferences based upon ethnicity, sex, etc., etc., etc., suddenly see nothing of that sort with this particular appointment.
    When conservatives do it it's racism, homophobia, etc. when liberals do it it's Affirmative Action.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Am I understanding correctly that we are seeing the nomination of a highly effective military leader whose primary past command was a shopping cart and primary present virtue is that he fits Obama's narrative?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Am I understanding correctly that we are seeing the nomination of a highly effective military leader whose primary past command was a shopping cart and primary present virtue is that he fits Obama's narrative?
    I still don't know enough about his background and all I have to go on is what I read from the interwebz. so far his most prestigious qualification is that he's gay.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Erik Fanning

Typing his name in the thread because why has no one typed his name in the damn thread yet.

Come on, you know how bad the search function is. Make it easier to find these threads, fewer reposts.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I still don't know enough about his background and all I have to go on is what I read from the interwebz. so far his most prestigious qualification is that he's gay.

That's usually enough for this administration, they are all about the diversity 'firsts', remember the first transgender 'director' of some useless group they appointed a couple of months ago. I agree with the previous poster, the fact that their sexual orientation was the lead makes it suspect.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    IndyDave1776 said:

primary past command was a shopping cart. LOL. you win

Top Bottom