• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mace010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    East Central
    I was planning to attend and stopping by Ingo, but everything I would pick up will be sold out before the show starts, or priced way to high. Waiting to see if LGS or Internet store gets restocked may be the better option for me. Or continue on my post quota, then fish around in the sales forums and see what deals can be made after prices stabilize after this rush.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think I'll take 1 PMAG and see if I can trade for a nice Smith 686. :yesway:

I don't mean to sound crazy.............

If they add cash I'll trade.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    :coffee:

Ya I was going to go to this Jan's 1500 I haven't been to one in a year or so.
    That was untill last week's unfortunate incident and the perpetual AWB, Insane increases in everything, just "because", need shooting glasses well thier now 52.98...and so on.

Im very
    1, Fortunate to have purchased everything I needed or wanted wayyyy before any 799$ WASRs' with the exception of one 7.62x39 mag.

2, Found that my reliable "online" retailers has not UP'ed any prices at all Im actually getting 2 more 7.62x39 Tula Bakelites at 45$ each:rockwoot:

My ammo hasnt been cheaper in MOnths, 54R at 75 a box 130 for 880!!
    20 shipped:laugh: this is great.

So i wont be attending any 1500 in the next few years, other than needing some INGO gear and **** chattin with some of yas I have no need to go:D

have fun,

Last edited:

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I want to go just to people watch. I don't plan to spend a dime other than parking and a ticket...and maybe something jerky related if I get hungry :)

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I went to the Dayton O. show yesterday. I have been to this show many times in the past ten years. Yesterday was the absolute most huge, frenzied, diverse gun show crowd that I have ever witnessed! I arrived shortly before 12 noon and there were two lines still about 100 people deep. The show began at 9 a.m. and usually there is no line about 20 min. after that time. All I went for was some #34 primers and assorted strippers and etc. so fighting this crowd was pretty stupid, but I wasn't about to leave without a good look. I saw many handguns being sold, many it appeared to first time buyers. Complete AR's seemed non-existent, a few uppers and much AR bling available. Large cap mags of all descriptions were available if you wanted to pay the premium.
    I remarked to my wife, "why did it take a tragic shooting to spur this urgent buying?" I started stockpiling my AR, AK, and other semi-auto stuff right after Mitt Romney became the Republican candidate!:patriot:
    p.s. I did find the last 2 pkgs of #34 primers at the show.

Top Bottom