• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Great stuff! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE to see the "fairer" sex out shooting. I also dig hearing about breaking in new shooters and dispelling myths. I have found that after the anti's realize we are right (after hours of intense debate using facts and logic) once you get them on the firing line...they are HOOKED for life!! Good job!!:rockwoot:

Why do people always have to be critical when people share? :xmad: This cause most people to be leery of sharing. Just shut up and enjoy the pictures with the story.:)

P.S. Wheres the summer pics!?!?!:evilangel:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Great stuff! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE to see the "fairer" sex out shooting. I also dig hearing about breaking in new shooters and dispelling myths. I have found that after the anti's realize we are right (after hours of intense debate using facts and logic) once you get them on the firing line...they are HOOKED for life!! Good job!!:rockwoot:

Why do people always have to be critical when people share? :xmad: This cause most people to be leery of sharing. Just shut up and enjoy the pictures with the story.:)

P.S. Wheres the summer pics!?!?!:evilangel:

Many on INGO just cant' help it. I remember once someone posted a picture from advertisement and it had an elderly woman with a gun and there were many
    "oo oooo she has her finger inside the trigger guard" comments.
    I've seen the same thing on youtube comments where someone will say
    "oooo ooo you didn't clear the weapon" (having no idea what happened before the camera was turned on)
    Or another: Say there's a story on a ND posteed here. Without fail, someone directs comments to the forum members, downright lecturing us to "always, always, always remember the four rules" (forgot the "ooo oooo" but same mentality).

Most of us mean well. I think we just can't hep it.

//end of rant//

Now, where's the summer pics?

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Many on INGO just cant' help it. I remember once someone posted a picture from advertisement and it had an elderly woman with a gun and there were many
    "oo oooo she has her finger inside the trigger guard" comments.
    I've seen the same thing on youtube comments where someone will say
    "oooo ooo you didn't clear the weapon" (having no idea what happened before the camera was turned on)
    Or another: Say there's a story on a ND posteed here. Without fail, someone directs comments to the forum members, downright lecturing us to "always, always, always remember the four rules" (forgot the "ooo oooo" but same mentality).

Most of us mean well. I think we just can't hep it.

//end of rant//

Now, where's the summer pics?

OH, i can understand pointing things out....but why do people always have to be assbags about it, and not just here, i have noticed on Youboob too, as well as, other gun forums. There are ways to "notice" and "help" or "counsel" without being a d!ckhead. :twocents:

anywho, i am done ranting as well...still great pics and story...i sure enjoyed reading/viewing!

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Very nice!! I took my 2 best friends shooting back home in December..both brand new to shooting, both hella apprehensive..both loved it!!

Keep on perpetuating the trend of hot women and firearms! :thumbsup:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I love seeing women getting more involved with shooting and self-defense. My wife and I do as much as we can to get people interested and teach everything we can, but I love seeing others taking it on too. We were in talks with a national organization to bring a women's shooting organization here, but they were very restrictive, sexist, and discriminatory so we severed the discussion.

Hope the newbies had fun. If they're still hesitant (or others are) check out ISDs "intro to firearms" class.

Last edited:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Very cool! :+1: I wish I knew more women that enjoy shooting, it gets kinda old being at the range with the boys all the time. But only kinda. ;)

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Girl vs p dog

Here's the wife set up for a 300 yard prairie dog shot. She can shoot a little. :D The Judge is for rattlesnakes.

SD9-2011027.jpg

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Got my wife to start to shoot a few years ago. When we first married, she hated guns! But when i finally got her to shoot, she got over, (mostly) her fear of them ,and enjoyed the shooting. Incedentally, I didn't have a.22, so she started with a Beretta .40 s&w, and a 1911 .45 acp. Liked the .40 better. Doesn't go with me as much as I'd like ( every week if I could!) but she's supportive of me and my shooting.

These are the kinds of stories that make me a little less concerned with the fact that my girlfriend isn't a big fan of guns. I just keep figuring, if I marry a girl who doesn't like guns, she'll have a long time for me to slowly, carefully, wear down her dislike of them!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    It's always nice when someone takes the initiative to teach a new shooter. It's even better when the shooters are pretty and dispel the stories that we are all buck toothed rednecks.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom