• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Who got a new rifle for Christmas? Wonder if it shoots outside with live ammo as well as it does aimed out the window of a warm room with an empty chamber?

Lots to learn this winter. Get a heads up on those coyotes, find out why you missed that deer after being dead on all SUMMER, discover if those $100 boots from Gander Mountain were really worth the price.

I know where I shoot at 25 degrees and blowing snow, do you?

YHJ

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    There's still room on the line for the one-day THIS SATURDAY, January 8th, at Marion County Fish & Game! Weather looks to be clear and warm. :D (Okay, maybe just the clear part...) Hope to see you all there!

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    How many brave souls are signed up for this coming Saturday at Marion County Fish and Game?

I show only four. Now the weather is supposed to be pretty cold, like a high of 25. It's going to snow Friday night, possibly some Saturday morning, It's Indiana in winter so I'm betting the wind will be blowing too. Sounds like perfect weather to me.

The weather will qualify for Winterseed patches Saturday. :rockwoot:

YHJ

chizzle

Master
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like we had a small, but hearty group of shooters yesterday. I'm glad you were able to use the new bays for such a good activity. Thanks for your hard work!

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Sounds like we had a small, but hearty group of shooters yesterday. I'm glad you were able to use the new bays for such a good activity. Thanks for your hard work!

Thank you for the use of the range! We are very indebted to MCFG for their support of Appleseed and the use of their facilities, we are not a money making event.

I can highly recommend the club for shooters in central Indiana. The range is nicely managed and the club members we have met have been friendly and supportive.

Dave Goodrich

DHolder

Expert
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    To echo YHJ, Thanks to all the members at MCF&G for allowing us to use their range for Appleseed. The new bays are perfect for the type of events we had this weekend, and I am sure will serve us well as summer soon arives. The trees should provide some nice shade for shooters on the line.

Congratulations to new shooter '' Bob'' who earned his Riflemans patch at his first seed! Temps were in the 20's, the wind strong enough, we needed to weigh down targets, Bob toughed it out and like a true rifleman, he persevered.

Thanks to the instructors, you guys did a great job!

Top Bottom