• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    :eek:

People are starting to like Yeager videos, that never happened before!:runaway:

Well maybe it's just because Esrice didn't post it. ;)

I have started listening to Yeager now that he has taken a professional stance to his presentations.

New topic:

I am dismayed at all the in fighting we still have going on, not just here at INGO but in the supposedly Pro Gun community. Still arguing over the election? YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ROMNEY WOULD DO NOW. He didn't get elected. The fear mongers have run amok since 2008 and up until now Obama has not done a single thing against the gun community and instead he has signed off on legislation for us like allowing guns in parks.

Get a clue and stop with all the in fighting. Stop doing things like running the NRA down and do something positive for the cause. If all you want to do is scream and cry and **** in your pants get the hell out of the way so the rest of us can get something done.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...The fear mongers have run amok since 2008 and up until now Obama has not done a single thing against the gun community and instead he has signed off on legislation for us like allowing guns in parks...

OK then. I feel better. I think I'll celebrate by going out and buying myself a new rifle tomorrow. Hmm, thinking about the AR platform...

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    OK then. I feel better. I think I'll celebrate by going out and buying myself a new rifle tomorrow. Hmm, thinking about the AR platform...

Yeah unfortunately the anti's are pushing hard this time and Obama is going to have to do something. Exactly why we need to show a united front. Not bickering amongst ourselves.

The main message in the video of tired of compromising sounds good. Let's see how far that goes.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    So, do you have any evidence showing even one electoral vote even potentially lost by Romney due to third party votes, or is this just a baseless assertion?

First, it's silly to assume that every vote for LP would have went for romney, dems turned form obama to LP as well as R's.

Even if every LP vote went for The man who signed an assault weapons ban, said he'd sign a federal one and signed off on romneyCare, the frame work for obamaCare, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the election, obama still would have won.

BW needs to come back to reality, the LP didn't cost romney the election. romney cost himself the election by being a gun banning, socialized healthcare douchebag.

As to this video, I'd never heard of PatriotNurse before, she definately has her head on strait.

As to Yeager, I really didn't follow him much, outside of some of the videos posted here on INGO, in any case my opinion of him went up today.

Solid grasp on history, even if I'd go back before 1934 as gun control has it's roots in emancipation, and where we are headed. +10000 on stating our Rights aren't predicated on the second amendment, they existed before it and will always be there.

You cannot legislate away something God Himself has given me.

No more compromises. Period.

You either believe we have the Right to defense or you don't.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So, do you have any evidence showing even one electoral vote even potentially lost by Romney due to third party votes, or is this just a baseless assertion?

My assertion is based on the fact that people with a large following used their platform to influence voting. I have no idea what effect it might have had on electoral votes.

I never said anything about Romney, I said votes.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    My assertion is based on the fact that people with a large following used their platform to influence voting. I have no idea what effect it might have had on electoral votes.

I never said anything about Romney, I said votes.

You know what, I was going to argue the point further, but it doesn't really matter.

As TopDog stated, it is what it is; the election is over and the results are in...any points we wish to make about the outcome and the reasons for it are tantamount to pissing in the wind.

We must all hang together or we will surely hang separately, especially in the current climate.

I do, however, reserve the right to resume being a pain in the ass during the next election cycle when it is germane to the discussion at hand.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    You know what, I was going to argue the point further, but it doesn't really matter.

As TopDog stated, it is what it is; the election is over and the results are in...any points we wish to make about the outcome and the reasons for it are tantamount to pissing in the wind.

We must all hang together or we will surely hang separately, especially in the current climate.

I do, however, reserve the right to resume being a pain in the ass during the next election cycle when it is germane to the discussion at hand.

We would expect nothing less, Sir. :yesway:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    We won't really know how things would be different. There is no doubt about the way things are now though. You guys can't run from that.

We could beat this dead horse forever in the politics section and you won't get it. Hopefully folks will be smarter than you next time. That really doesn't matter.

Yeager and Pariot Nurse made last minute videos influencing their followers their third party voting intention. Their businesses will be accountable for them throwing us under the bus.

IN THE SAME DEBATE THAT OBAMA SAID HE WAS GOING TO PUSH AN AWB, ROMNEY SAID HE WOULD AS WELL IF BOTH SIDES WANTED IT. BASICALLY, IF IT COULD PASS HE WOULD SIGN IT. I'm not sure if you even paid any attention or just heard what you wanted to. You can't run from the words that came directly out of his mouth.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No more compromises. Period...

...I do, however, reserve the right to resume being a pain in the ass during the next election cycle when it is germane to the discussion at hand.

I'm more that happy to go with you guys the next time! Get me someone to vote for that can win! Find a candidate that can contend. One where my vote isn't thrown away to help the looters win.

You can start your next election work by getting public figures like Mr. Yeager and Patriot Nurse to start their campaigning for the party early. They both put out last minute videos which only pull votes from the viable candidate who would support our cause.

The lack of backing up the interests of gun owners is one reason these folks will never see a dollar of my money. Everyone is entitled to vote for who they want, but when you use your platform to influence others, you are literally accountable for your actions.

Top Bottom