• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder if Mr Yeager and the Patriot Nurse are proud of their 11th hour third part voting announcements now? How many people did they influence to throw their votes away, allowing the enemy to win?

Would we even be discussing such a foolish thing of the past as "gun control" had it not been for the outcome of the last election?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wonder if Mr Yeager and the Patriot Nurse are proud of their 11th hour third part voting announcements now? How many people did they influence to throw their votes away, allowing the enemy to win?

Would we even be discussing such a foolish thing of the past as "gun control" had it not been for the outcome of the last election?

:scratch:

You are aware that Mr.Romney is also anti-gun right? :dunno:
    He thinks civilians shouldn't own full-auto guns and actually thinks they are already illegal to own.
    He also didn't have any plans to remove all the current gun laws that infringe upon the 2A.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

He thinks civilians shouldn't own full-auto guns and actually thinks they are already illegal to own.
    He also didn't have any plans to remove all the current gun laws that infringe upon the 2A.

Propaganda. Besides all the BS maybes, we know we have a crowd in there that will not vote in our favor now. The evidence is in the fact that that is the current talk across the nation.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Talking to a wall here. Even though Romney came out in favor of an AWB in the same debate that Obama did, the always vote R crowd won't admit to hearing it or that Romney ever said it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Talking to a wall here. Even though Romney came out in favor of an AWB in the same debate that Obama did, the always vote R crowd won't admit to hearing it or that Romney ever said it.
    Blah, blah, blah. So instead you are cool with knowing you were voting for who we got. I guess it's fine as long a JY and PN say it's OK too. It'll only be twenty years or so to get back to where we were a couple months ago, if we ever do. It's on you guys along with them.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Blah, blah, blah. So instead you are cool with knowing you were voting for who we got. I guess it's fine as long a JY and PN say it's OK too. It'll only be twenty years or so to get back to where we were a couple months ago, if we ever do. It's on you guys along with them.

Nope, didn't vote for Obama. You can look at things as if a vote not for Obama or Romney was really for Obama if you want but the only people you have to blame would be the Republican party for fielding a joke of a candidate. Sorry you can't figure something as simple as that out. I really am.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Sorry you can't figure something as simple as that out. I really am.
    You should look in the mirror. Your buddy James and PN are there with you looking at what you have done. They won't admit it either, hell they even made the hypocritical video we are discussing. You guys got the result you asked for. Now the rest of us have to pay for it.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI

Propaganda. Besides all the BS maybes, we know we have a crowd in there that will not vote in our favor now. The evidence is in the fact that that is the current talk across the nation.

You should look in the mirror. Your buddy James and PN are there with you looking at what you have done. They won't admit it either, hell they even made the hypocritical video we are discussing. You guys got the result you asked for. Now the rest of us have to pay for it.

so you voted for Romney? Romney is just as much the enemy as Obama is to me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My buddy James? Must be nice living in that little delusional world you're in. Might vacation there some time myself.

so you voted for Romney? Romney is just as much the enemy as Obama is to me.

We won't really know how things would be different. There is no doubt about the way things are now though. You guys can't run from that.

We could beat this dead horse forever in the politics section and you won't get it. Hopefully folks will be smarter than you next time. That really doesn't matter.

Yeager and Pariot Nurse made last minute videos influencing their followers their third party voting intention. Their businesses will be accountable for them throwing us under the bus.

Top Bottom