• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveIU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    I love mine!!!! I havent modified mine one bit and it will drive tacks!!!!

Of course my original 10/22 will too!!! Fantastic guns.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    It is just so simple - instead of building a finicky firearm around the concept of disassembly, they came up with a straightforward way to disassemble and reassemble an already tried and true rifle. It works, and it almost makes me wonder why it took this long....

By which you mean why did it take them so long to basically copy a 100 year old concept developed by JM Browning.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Bought mine the day they were introduced. Added a short 4X scope that still allows it to fit in the bag;

DNN_8762Pw.jpg

What scope is that? I'm very interested in starting to squirrel hunt. Would this be a good choice? for that? I think the takedown feature gives it a nice feature and others on my thread about squirrel hunting have commented that the 10/22 is the way to go. I have never hunted - I want to squirrel hunt - INGunOwners

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    I personally don't have any use for a takedown model, seems more like a gimmick to me. By the time you take it out of the bag and assemble it I've already shot some squirrels or if push comes to shove, put 25 rounds downrange at someone, but it does give me an excuse to buy another gun, which is a good thing!!

Last edited:

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    These are so hard to find nowadays. I'm always on the lookout for one of these. Please give a shout if anyone finds one available.

Thanks!

Top Bottom