• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Why not? It doesn't have to be elaborate (Yeager's sure isn't).
    Just not a Media I prefer to work with/from. It is kinda like my resentment for PowerPoint...

I prefer to interact with the People I am working with. Much easier to get concepts, and thoughts across when you can tailor your presentation and vocabulary to the group you are with...

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Just not a Media I prefer to work with/from. It is kinda like my resentment for PowerPoint...

I prefer to interact with the People I am working with. Much easier to get concepts, and thoughts across when you can tailor your presentation and vocabulary to the group you are with...

But in a place like the internet, video is quite expedient. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million.

It does, however, allow the viewer to form all kinds of opinions based on body type, clothing choice, muscle ticks, haircut, voice tone, and all kinds of other things that are imperceptible with mere text. That's a lot to put out there for scrutiny.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    But in a place like the internet, video is quite expedient. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million.
    I'll give you that.

Still not my bag...

It does, however, allow the viewer to form all kinds of opinions based on body type, clothing choice, muscle ticks, haircut, voice tone, and all kinds of other things that are imperceptible with mere text. That's a lot to put out there for scrutiny.

I think a lot gets lost in that as well. I do not feel the need to Market my Experience and Knowledge for a Daily Pay check. I instead prefer to work with Small Groups and adapt what they are doing already to a more efficient and effective training program from real world do's and don'ts. Plus, for me it is a good way to learn my Local LEAs mindsets and the personnel and their mindsets...

Top Bottom