• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was there last night and I have to say that the cold didn't bother me too much. It certainly didn't affect my shooting any.

I can also say that I didn't make any mistakes at all while I was shooting last night!

I did have a few negligent discharges at BW3 afterward, though.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well at least I got to see the snow angel after the fact. Hopefully those negligent discharges didn't stove pipe on you Rhino

They caused some consternation among the usual suspects.

And I think it made a cute redheaded girl named Julie throw up in her mouth a little, but I tend to have that effect.

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Had a great time breaking in my new gun, so at least I have an excuse if I place badly. The snow was great but it made the white plates very hard to see. The beer was nice and cold at B W 3s dude!

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I agree. Even though it was my first time I still had a blast. Im definitely an addict now. I wouldve had a better Stage 4 if my dad didn't grab my mag instead of his! Oh well, I had a great time and thought it was really fun. Special thanks to the two RO's in my group (vupdblue and I dont know the other one--sorry, chime in) for giving me shooting tips. They definitely helped me on the last stage! :rockwoot: See you in a month :draw:

The other one would have been me! :D

Glad you had fun, it is very addicting!!!!!

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I did. Thank you very much! I think my dad has had it with his gun lol. He said he may have to wait for warm weather to shoot. I was like 'ill still be going as long as they have one' Im hooked :draw:

The other one would have been me! :D

Glad you had fun, it is very addicting!!!!!

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Who usually posts the results from FNS? I'm dying over here, way too competetive!!! I want to see how awful I shot!!!

Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    Yeah really! Where dem scores at? :shady:

Normally it takes a few days, but the past few times, Adam has had results posted next-day. That'll spoil ya! :):

Scores should be out today. Our Score keeper Adam was on a well needed vacation. He is thei one that has us all spoiled. We all need to give him a big thanks for all the help he gives with the sign in and the scores for FNS.

:rockwoot:

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    Scores should be out today. Our Score keeper Adam was on a well needed vacation. He is thei one that has us all spoiled. We all need to give him a big thanks for all the help he gives with the sign in and the scores for FNS.

:rockwoot:

The suspense is killing me!!!:D

Top Bottom