• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    My LTCH finally came in the mail (took what seemed like forever) and now i am in the market for a IWB holster for my Glock 19 (gen3). Looking for something very comfortable and something that holds the gun securely. Any help is appreciated :D

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I've had good luck with crossbreed holsters as well as old faithful holsters. Crossbreed also has a seconds website that has discounted holsters. I've had good luck finding ones for my guns there. I also had a Gote Gear holster for my Glock 19 it was nice and comfortable and it was only $15

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I really like my Comp-Tac MTAC. I EDC a full size M&P and have had no issue carrying it in the MTAC any time of the year. Also, have a Blade-Tech Nano that's very comfortable.

You might reach out to one of the folks in the advertiser's section here on INGO - their work seems to get very good reviews here as well.

chadman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    For IWB for a Glock I use a couple, one of which is already mentioned above. I like that one a lot. The other one I use is expensive, but very well made, holds the gun securely and conceals well and it also uses a reverse J-clip so it won't come off your belt when you draw, and that one is a high noon holster. It also has a rubber sight channel so you won't bring out leather when you draw.

dbiernesser

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Bloomington
    I use remora for my IWB. Reinforced top, feels very comfortable. I have a Walther PPQ
    5541d1360202084-new-remora-holster-download-3.jpg

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    I love my remora clip less. Reinforced top or not. I carried my 24/7 in it, and now I have a new one for my 1911.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Comfort is very subjective. Mostly it depends on your body style / shape & where on your waist line you plan on carrying. I have a spare (monster) tire and find this works for me.

Until recently (broke after 6+ yrs of service to me), I used a Comp-Tac Gurkha as my EDC for a 4" 1911. I replaced it with a Comp-Tac Infidel w/ main clip + CTAC strut. I have since gone to this holster for my variety of EDCs for different CC occasions, including a G19. I have gone with the Blackhawk! SERPA Level 2 for OWB when I'm more concerned with weapon retention due to OC.

I have found out a few things that don't work for my body style / shape, too... IWB that have a leather back & kydex body don't hold a space open well for reholstering & the leather gets ruined quickly. Leather holsters that don't have a "steel spring reinforced" mouth to the holster tend to collapse when I used them IWB & I found myself having the same issue when OWB & running training drills while on the ground.

Feel free to PM me if you think I can help you further with your decision.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Check out Henry Holsters (amhenry on INGO). He makes a unique holster for IWB that combines a leather backing like the Crossbreeds but also a full kydex holster to secure your gun well. Crossbreeds just have a leather backing and a small one-sided sheath thing for your gun. Andrew's holster gives you full holster retention as well as the comfort of the leather against your body. Very nice. You can check out pictures on Facebook. Search Henry Holsters. Be careful because there are two Henry Holsters on FB. It is NOT the one in Texas.

Top Bottom