• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Looking around is all well and good but I need some help please and thank you........

I am looking for a comfortable IWB holster for CC while I'm working..... Has to be comfortable and I'm looking for one with a thumb break to keep it in place......

Not looking to drop a huge amount on one but willing to spend some money for quality.... So please when replying to this thread include Brand name, model (if any), price......

Thank you INGO!!!! :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo:

mpluers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    I have a Comp-tac MTAC

Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

that I really like. It doesn't have a thumb break, but the tension is adjustable, and it keeps things extremely secure. It's $85, but the quality is impeccable. Another advantage is that you can order spare interchangeable kydex bodies for it if you have other pistols that you would like to carry in it. I have a spare body for a Kahr PM9 that I use. I think that there are some reviews on the InterTubes about people using the MTAC with the G30 as well - I remember doing a bunch of research before I initially committed. If you cant find anything PM me and I can take some pics.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Thanks for the response..... Kydex isn't really the material I'm looking for... Looking more for a softer material holster as I walk ALOT while working and I think the kydex would probably rub some skin raw.... I will keep them in mind while I'm searching though and if I come across one I'll check it out..... Never know until you try :D

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I have the same MTAC Minotaur and it is prolly one of the most comfortable holsters I have had. I wear mine all day long and do not feel any discomfort at all. The only part that is kydex is the shell in the front. These are a hybrid of leather and kydex and backing is all leather and they even cover the hardware with the leather backing so it does not touch your skin.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I have the same MTAC Minotaur and it is prolly one of the most comfortable holsters I have had. I wear mine all day long and do not feel any discomfort at all. The only part that is kydex is the shell in the front. These are a hybrid of leather and kydex and backing is all leather and they even cover the hardware with the leather backing so it does not touch your skin.

This^^^

I completely agree with this, I also have a MTAC and with the leather backing you will not have any problem.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    And this does have a thumb break on it??

You won't need a thumb break on these types of holsters.

I have a Galco King Tuk and carry a Glock 27 in it. No issues with gun retention.

The CrossBreed SuperTucks are very similar, hybrid type holsters as well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom