• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Sticky Holster.......They're on line.
    If you're like me you'll say, no way will that thing work, but work it does.
    It does it's job very well and just as advertised.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I have tried several and the only IWB holster I have found that was comfortable to me was the Milt Sparks VMII. Believe me, I didn't want to do the long waiting game so I tried several other brands with no luck and once I got the VMII I was sold. Now I have them in all 3 sizes for my 1911's.

hot rod al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have tried several and the only IWB holster I have found that was comfortable to me was the Milt Sparks VMII. Believe me, I didn't want to do the long waiting game so I tried several other brands with no luck and once I got the VMII I was sold. Now I have them in all 3 sizes for my 1911's.

How hard is it to holster / unholster your gun from these holsters? All the leather holsters that I have dealt with I never cared for since the gun was so tight fitting in the holster I end up giving my self a wedgie trying to double hand yank the gun out of the holster. :n00b:

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    How hard is it to holster / unholster your gun from these holsters? All the leather holsters that I have dealt with I never cared for since the gun was so tight fitting in the holster I end up giving my self a wedgie trying to double hand yank the gun out of the holster. :n00b:

All of mine come out easily. When you holster the gun you can feel it kind of click as it seats in the holster. There are no plastic clips or anything, its just the mold of the holster to the gun. When you draw there is only a slight resistance at first when it releases it's tension around the trigger guard. After that it just slides right out.

Good luck with your decision. If you decide to go the VMII route I think Joe Rankin at Joe Rankin - Clay and Wings - Level III Shooting Instructor had some in stock. I'm sure they are priced higher than Milt Sparks but at least you wouldn't have to wait 6 months.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I'll throw in for the Milt Sparks VMII. Excellent holster that will last a long time. I've tried Crossbreed and they're OK, but for the price of a horsehide, combat cut Crossbreed, you can darn near get a VMII and it's a better holster IMO.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    Sticky Holster.......They're on line.
    If you're like me you'll say, no way will that thing work, but work it does.
    It does it's job very well and just as advertised.

I've seen this holster. It does look strange, but believe the man when he says it works.

Top Bottom