• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Looks nice, that's an unusual font on the side, I think its usually a little more even.

Enjoy man....even as a brick with glock written on it, it'll still be more reliable than your 1911 ;)

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    RoflLg.gif

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Epoxy some stag grips on it and she will look fine. I have a question that perhaps someone could answer for me. Why do most of the internet Glock Gurus look like Mr. Clean except in Black? It's like they are Yang to Mr. Cleans Ying. And another connection, albeit tenuous, is that whenever I get a new bar of soap out to take a shower and hold it in my right hand, I think fondly back to my one shortlived foray into glockdom.

I also want to get an early post in on the classic "Glock vs 1911 thing" (which we all know this post is going to degenrate into.) Here is my analogy.

Some guys like Nissan and Toyota pick ups because they require little maintenance and last forever.
    Some guys like classic Ford and Chevy pickups because they are made of more steel and require a little tweaking to get their maximum potential.

There is room on the road for both types and I don't see guys tooling down I 65 yelling at each other over which trucks are truly the best.

I guess I am an anomaly. I drive a Toyota 4 runner and love the 1911. I ain't smart enough to tweak a pick up but I can figure out a 1911!

Last edited:

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Is that the Gen 4?

The real one I actually got and will not post pics of is a Gen4...(everyone knows what a Glock looks like):dunno:

Looks nice, that's an unusual font on the side, I think its usually a little more even.

Enjoy man....even as a brick with glock written on it, it'll still be more reliable than your 1911 ;)

I tried to paint the logo's and made a mess, but it has a 3rd grade, MS Paint quality too it that I adore. :D

Yup. And that will still be functioning when all the other fancy pistols are melted, rusted, rendered useless by the EMP etc, etc.

I don't have any pistolas with micro-chips in them yet, so mine are all safe from EMP.....FOR NOW!!!!

Hi Point with the Glock logo? someone is getting in trouble for copyright infringement.

Nope, I altered the logo just enough to avoid a copyright lawsuit..... :popcorn:

Everybody got jokes.....me personally I would use the "block" to destroy the 1911 and Springfield.

Glocks can't destroy 1911's....They've been trying for years and still haven't succeeded.:ar15:

Looks like a brick to me.....

That's becaue it is.....:laugh:

Epoxy some stag grips on it and she will look fine. I have a question that perhaps someone could answer for me. Why do most of the internet Glock Gurus look like Mr. Clean except in Black? It's like they are Yang to Mr. Cleans Ying. And another connection, albeit tenuous, is that whenever I get a new bar of soap out to take a shower and hold it in my right hand, I think fondly back to my one shortlived foray into glockdom.

I also want to get an early post in on the classic "Glock vs 1911 thing" (which we all know this post is going to degenrate into.) Here is my analogy.

Some guys like Nissan and Toyota pick ups because they require little maintenance and last forever.
    Some guys like classic Ford and Chevy pickups because they are made of more steel and require a little tweaking to get their maximum potential.

There is room on the road for both types and I don't see guys tooling down I 65 yelling at each other over which trucks are truly the best.

I guess I am an anomaly. I drive a Toyota 4 runner and love the 1911. I ain't smart enough to tweak a pick up but I can figure out a 1911!

I'm no mechanic but I love my Chevy truck and I do yell at people on 65 who drive Fords and Nissans...not Toyotas though....those dudes are nuts.:n00b:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Since this is like an A.A. meeting, I'm no longer afraid to admit that I like the new Honda Ridgeline

:ingo:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom