• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZWolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    I and a few folks from the FS club might be interested. Please let me know if this is still active.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Guys, sorry. I just happened to check my CP and saw this has been posted to. The group is still very much active and we have many plans in the works this year already. Join us on Facebook, or request to be added to our email notifications list for updates. For those on campus, the Callout meeting is Monday night.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Dang, I thought this was gonna be a "bash on those liberal COEXIST sticker lovin hipsters" thread, instead you are doing something proactive and worthwhile. Way to ruin my day...

Good on you man.

Dazgoose

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2015
    Zionsville
    Hey guys, I know I'm a little late to the party but I was wondering if you still had the contact information for the adviser you found. I too am a student at IUPUI and have everything put together for a club except for finding an adviser. And what happened with getting it started?

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    I would also be interested in participating in whatever roles needed. Currently a sophomore going into my junior year, and would love to get some updated information on a group like this.

Top Bottom