• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Has it caught up with them? No Democrat voter will ever read that headline.
    ....or understand it.... or give a ****.

I just don't get it. Republicans suck, tremendously. The modern Democrat is clinically insane. Boys can be girls, everybody should be equal redardless of their input, everything is racist - everything, reparations paid to those who weren't damaged by those who didn't do the damage, abortion....even after birth. Nucking futs!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I just don't get it. Republicans suck, tremendously. The modern Democrat is clinically insane. Boys can be girls, everybody should be equal redardless of their input, everything is racist - everything, reparations paid to those who weren't damaged by those who didn't do the damage, abortion....even after birth. Nucking futs!
    Rush warned us of this day when more than 50% were receiving benefits…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Rush warned us of this day when more than 50% were receiving benefits…
    I so wish Rush were still around. I'd love to hear his take on the DNC's current version of democracy. I recall him complaining about how tough it is to campaign against Santa Claus (because the dem's offered everything for "free", it was like trying to win an election running against Santa). To your point, >50% of the population rec'v some type of government hand-out and the government is the country's largest employer; probably not a winning formula, long term.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Powell has rolled over and promised to cut rates with consumer prices, stocks, and homes at all time record highs. Buckle up for money printer.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Has it caught up with them? No Democrat voter will ever read that headline.
    That’s because the vast majority of Democrap voters are too stupid to read as a result of Democrap led education systems like Chicago for example!
    Yet they continue to vote Democrap!

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis

The thing is, the fall of cultural sanity in the USA is comparable to the fall of empires before. Rome, Egypt, the Mongolian Empire, all the Chinese dynasties... they all fell into decadence, lost their sense of adherence to tradition, and eventually destroyed themselves from within. The greatest threat to a great nation is its own people, and today the United States is on the path to being the next fallen empire

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Powell is a total idiot and he’s in charge of the Fed!
    God help us, Please? :bowdown:
    Rock and a hard place. We're past the point of anyone being able to fix. Too much debt for high interest rates, economy too addicted to free money to fix it.

Top Bottom