It's simply amazes me how desperate the liberals are to keep from getting found out of their treachery.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    First, I appreciate the sincerity.

(all this is my humble opinion)

We have a lot of menial labor needs. Farms need cheap labor to cheap us Americans happy with low grocery costs.
    In my experience when an alien attains legal status, he will leave the farm and seek higher paying work.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't care.

First, laws don't govern how I treat other people. There's no way you can say it's moral for me to mistreat others because of what Caesar says. The Nazis told the German denizens how to treat Jews - they called them vermin, mentally incapable, a threat to their country... oddly similar.

Second, EOs are indeed proper, though I think they are overused and potential in need of reform (how many did Trump issue?).

And dude, seriously, you need to spend a couple of weeks in Romania studying the history to see what a real dictator is like.

I feel like I need to reiterate - I do not approve of illegal immigration, I am for immigration reform, I will love every human regardless of their status; I will extend compassion and grace just as my Savior did to me.
    I am way over self described Christians that use the cudgel of love thy neighbor to promote their political agendas. The Good Samaritan took care of the man but did not give him his wife, daughters, house and lands.

Christianity is not a suicide pact…

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Not the first time immigrants ate cats and dogs. La Crosse WI in the early 1980's got a big influx of Hmongs. In neighborhoods where they moved in the stray population decreased. Not an urban legend but fact. Different countries eat different things.
    I hear that there are places where people actually put pineapple on pizza!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am way over self described Christians that use the cudgel of love thy neighbor to promote their political agendas. The Good Samaritan took care of the man but did not give him his wife, daughters, house and lands.

Christianity is not a suicide pact…
    Are you a Christian? Do you attend a Church? Does your Church have a statement of beliefs?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Who’s law is this?

You are the one claiming to know what the law is on immigration, that EOs are not law and that what is occurring is occuring to an unlawful EO. Not me.

So What is the constitutional process that defines legal refugee status? And what EO are we talking about?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Those that @jetta supports failed to administer the duly passed laws.
    Yeah let's just ignore the enforcement of duly passed laws already on the books and bellow about the need for new legislation when we are overrun on account of ignoring existing legislation. WTF?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Joe Kennedy famously asked how much a JFK victory would cost, he said he didn’t want to have to “buy a landslide”
    Who’s funding all the Demoncrats … ahem….. victories…..

Top Bottom