• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    Its saturday night and i am here on :ingo:. waiting for my wife to fall asleep so i can clean my guns(went shooting today). I have to clean the ones she knows about and the one she doesn't. I bought a new Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec yesterday.:rockwoot: Cleaned it while she was at work before i took it to the range. Now I have to wait. I hate waiting.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    haha I know how you feel on that one. You could just clean what you can while she is up, and clean the rest tomorrow while she is gone... at least then you could join her in bed ;)

mickar15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'm going shooting tomorrow at my buddy's farm. My nephew is in from out of town, and his folks are not shooters. My whole clan is going, and I've got the truck packed with everything but the guns and the picnic lunch.

Looking at all the guns I'm taking, I keep thinking about spending every night next week on the deck out back, cleaning them.:rolleyes:

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Its saturday night and i am here on :ingo:. waiting for my wife to fall asleep so i can clean my guns(went shooting today).

What? fall asleep?! As soon as my wife smells Hoppes #9 she tells me to "go do that in the basement" and she goes upstairs. I could go clean a new howitzer at that point! :D

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    What? fall asleep?! As soon as my wife smells Hoppes #9 she tells me to "go do that in the basement" and she goes upstairs. I could go clean a new howitzer at that point! :D

I had a similar discussion tonight! Except I'm not cleaning anything she doesn't already know about. But yep, I'm in here on the computer, and she's in bed. Hoppes#9 is like an anti-afrodisiac. :n00b:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Its saturday night and i am here on :ingo:. waiting for my wife to fall asleep so i can clean my guns(went shooting today). I have to clean the ones she knows about and the one she doesn't. I bought a new Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec yesterday.:rockwoot: Cleaned it while she was at work before i took it to the range. Now I have to wait. I hate waiting.
    So I'm not alone in my secret stash? :D

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    I had a similar discussion tonight! Except I'm not cleaning anything she doesn't already know about. But yep, I'm in here on the computer, and she's in bed. Hoppes#9 is like an anti-afrodisiac. :n00b:

My wife even sees my cleaning kit in my hand and she runs for cover.
    she can't stomach the smell of Shooters Choice, hell i can barley stand it, but it works ooohhhh so good.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

This really made me laugh. I have the same routine. I can't clean anything til after 11 p.m. God forbid she ever comes downstairs and sees all the "stuff" she knows nothing about!

Top Bottom