• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont see a need to show the pictures.
    If Bin Laden was not killed like lots of people who are asking to see pictures think then why didnt he said to the world that he was still alive and show videos of him as proof of that?
    You didnt hear of Bin Laden since he was killed, that enought should be a proof of his death.
    You can imagine that if all that was a lie you would have heard of Bin Laden.
    We didnt see a single sign of him being alive since the day he was killed.
    Some people are just clearly against Obama and even if you see pictures you will still think that they are fake and still not believe the president's words.
    Pictures or not you will not believe the death of Bin Laden.
    Also even former president Bush said that he was happy to hear the death of Bin Laden.
    So if you dont Believe Obama and dont believe Bush either I wont who you will believe.
    If you dont believe his death and need to see pictures to believe then you probably think that 9/11 was an inside job and that the US never been on the moon.
    So I dont think pictures could ever change the way you see things.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I feel 100% that he is dead but i still want the satisfaction of the pictures. they BELONG to the U.S. people, like it or not. lets see em!

Exactly. I watched people I knew personally die on TV. And I watched the dancing in the streets. I want to see him with a bullethole in his head for what he did.

And if it's fake, at least do a good job. Give me that much.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    The fact that you don't realize that releasing the photos will do more harm than good baffles me. Think of the anger that the Abu Ghraib incident caused in the muslim world and then multiply it 10 fold. Especially with new reports coming out that OBL may have been un-armed but resisting when he was shot.

Yeah, they might fly an airliner into a tall building or something if we make them mad, so we'd better not...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If they won't show us the picture(s), we ought to start a "Draw Dead Osama Day"...that ought to get 'em going and it'll be good fun for the kids, all without insulting The Prophet.

hem_ker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Plymouth
    Somehow, I'm not too shocked ... kinda curious if they'll get released just in time to remind everyone just before election day that Obama really was president when this happened.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    I know it isn't Osama, but pictures of the other 3 goons have made their way to the news outlets since their bodies were left behind.

CBSNews.com has links to them (as do a number of other places). I would link to CBS's copies but I don't know if that is something that wins you a vacation here or not...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    so the community organizer aka president kenyan, wont release the pictures of a deceased osam bin laden one of the dirtiest terrorist the world has ever known, and murderer of thousands without care of how their deaths would affect the world. because he is afraid of how the muslim world will look at the U.S. for it, and afraid that it will insite violence against americans. but he will be happy to use the death of bin laden for his re-election campaign and accept money for the effort in the next sentence after talking about it. (rolls eyes), only a politician my friends. only a politician would have the spinless ego to do this.

forget your closure 9/11 victims, or relatives or brothers in arms of deceased soldiers. its not about us. its about getting the kenyan re-elected. DONT FORGET IT ! dont vote for this slime ball again!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They will probably make one of those big cutouts of Osama's death photo and take it around to the fundraisers where for a grand or so, you can get your picture taken with a dead Osama...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yes, misteriously the photos of the dead bin laden will be leaked just before obamas election day to remind people of the fantastic thing he stole credit for by doing nothing. he will use this all the way to the bank and then back to the store.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    there is something to be said for officially not releasing them, and then letting them slip out... gives the public what they want and gives the president deniability. I'd probably go this route if I were in that spot.

Top Bottom