• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm walking my neighborhood so my daughter can enjoy the rituals. I've lived here seven years now and somehow I've failed to notice the fact that we have over four hundred kids living here. I'm watching car after car pull up and unload kids, i just can't figure out why they would need to drive if they live in the neighborhood?

:xmad:

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I don't have my porch light on because I'm surfing INGO and writing a paper, but I've had three rings of my doorbell. I can only assume that the people think the carriage lights on my garage mean that I'm "open" and are coming up. I guess they don't realize that we don't have streetlights and every house in the neighborhood has (or should have) those lights on the garage lit from dusk to dawn. I do sorta wonder if those kids don't live in the neighborhood, but I can't imagine that many kids being dropped off in this area.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yep, I get a lot of kids that don't live anywhere near here. They come to my neighborhood b/c their HOOD doesn't give out candy. A surprising number of them are teens and some older!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    we've had the large number of children here also. Gate on the fence is locked, dogs are locked inside and my porch light is off... haven't had any problems.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I can't honestly say why this pisses me off so badly but it does. I'd have no problem if they were friends or family of the people in the neighborhood but they aren't.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    It is all a conspiracy by the Democratic party. You train kids in their formative years to get them to be accepting of the handout lifestyle. Walk around, go door to door with your handout and get a reward, good boy...gooooood booy .:)::laugh:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Here we don't see people truck their kids in. Just get the locals. Still see about 60 or more kids in the evening though. Just the right amount of kids. We always overbuy on the candy, so in the last hour we are giving it out by the handful. The kids eyes about come out of their heads when I give them a handful. A lot of the houses give out candy a piece at a time.

We have a huge rep. :rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We've had 2 and we had a good idea they were coming. They ain't bussing them in out here. I'm glad I didn't have to drive mine all over the countryside for $10 worth of candy this year.

Top Bottom