• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    Knowing that this is a gun site I thought someone may run into some of the items I had stolen when looking for a good deal at a pawn shop or yard sale. These bows mean a lot to me. One was a gift and others I made for family members. All have some meaning to me including my grandsons little compound. Here's something I put together to post in businesses around the house. Thank you. MJ

Reward for the return of

items stolen from Lake Village Indiana

#1 Left Handed Bighorn Ram Hunter Longbow. 66” long 70#@28” Maple limbs with brown glass. Name on bow: Mark Jacobsen

#2 Left handed Black Widow Recurve bow. 62” long 62#@27” Black “Spider Webb” finish. Sticker on limb “Stay calm, Pick a spot”.

#3 Blackhawk Self Bow. Cedar backed Hickory limbs. Leather wrapped handle with Rattlesnake skin on both sides of the shelf

#4 Left Handed Harvester Longbow. 68” long 56#@28” Shedua handle with red elm limbs. Writing on bow: Made by Mark Jacobsen

#5 Harvester Longbow. 68” long 36#@ 28” Bubinga handle with red elm limbs

#6 PSE Spider. Youth compound bow. SN 1423315

#7 Hickory Self bow. Homemade but not completed. No finish on bow.

#8 Left Handed Black Widow Recurve bow. Maple handle with white glass. Writing on bow: “Made for the Archery Custom Shop by the Wilson Brothers”.

#9 Leather back quiver with 5 dozen arrows. Both cedar and carbon arrows. “Longbow Invitational” leather leaf attached. Broadheads and field tips attached.

#10 Large plastic foot locker with ammunition inside. Mostly 12 gauge shotgun shells (steel & lead), 9mm, .380 and .22’s. Also limited amount of 7mm, .45, .30-06, 20 and .410 shotgun shells. Contained more than 60 boxes of ammunition total.

Mark Jacobsen
    815-703-4382

Last edited:

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Sorry to hear that. Bows are regularly posted on Craigslist, specifically barter heading. Just read another thread where people are selling at swap meets due to little to no questions asked. Good luck!

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    Thanks Rikkrack. I have been watching Craigslist but didn't think about looking under the barter heading.

We're thinking it may be someone that knows us. 6 weeks prior the house was broke into.

Top Bottom