• ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    until the family can't and the government has redistributed it. :twocents:

And see this is where the truly rich avoid all this nonsense. They put all their money into a foundation (Kennedy, Fords, Rockefellers, etc). They pay family members as employees through perpetuity but no inheritance taxes ever are owed. It is just the great unwashed masses in fly over country that put up with this crap. The rules don't apply to the rule makers.

As for the fire thing, the US government has been burning out people ever since the Native Americans got in their ways. Then you had Sherman burning his way through Dixie. If you get in their way, you die.

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Go devil, I agree with you, but i really hope the day that sticking together in an US vs. THEM will never come in my, or my childrens children's lifetime.

I believe you may have missed my point as many do in this moment of ill.

I am not promoting, nor have I ever, the involvement of using arms against countrymen or the federal government.

I have grown weary of the venom-less uproar by inumerable political and grass roots organizations that clamor at state and federeal beaurocracy for the woe of the country.

Showing up to vocalize your discomfort at the state house in this moment in time is a joke, especially during lunch or after hours of business, who will be there to listen, the choir?

The ONLY voice that is heard above the din of dispute is the sound of coin on the table....... or if you will follow my thought..... the lack thereof.

Tax is simply another name for money, money is power, and the want of money is what makes the world go around.

What if the thousands of us (or even the We Surround Them group) committed, as a whole, to withhold funding our government?

This has been attempted by numerous small groups (twenty or so men in a shack if that brings back any memories) and they were easily smoked out and rolled over.

But, what IF, and I absolutely understand that that is a big IF, this group of thousands, adjusted their pay withholdings; what if they held their power?

What if an entire subdivision refused to cow?

Could they smoke out centralized thousands in this state of emotional and political flux?

We have the power, but it is not in the barrel of a rifle, and it is not in the sound of our voice.

Unfortunately, many have been watered down and isolated, fearful or uncaring of their neighbors and co-workers, untrusting of their brethren... Divided and shown the propoganda of their frailty.

Cash is king.

I have seen the enemy; the enemy is us.

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    And see this is where the truly rich avoid all this nonsense. They put all their money into a foundation (Kennedy, Fords, Rockefellers, etc). They pay family members as employees through perpetuity but no inheritance taxes ever are owed. It is just the great unwashed masses in fly over country that put up with this crap. The rules don't apply to the rule makers.

And to do this it takes lawyers. Lawyer's have fees. And until probably my families next generation, at least, we are unable to foot that bill. :twocents:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    As many times as it takes to get it all.

Careful there, you don't want them to know that YOU know.

Income tax, sales tax, then property tax, use taxes or "licenses", and finally death taxes... hum? That should just about take care of it all.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I like how the article specifically stated that the chemical rounds were non-incendiary... Sometimes it feels like "kill it with fire" is the standard response, along with "tell them HE started it".
    May be they need those chemical tagents and seriel numbers on matches instead of guns. They seem to be more deadly.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Go devil, I agree with you, but i really hope the day that sticking together in an US vs. THEM will never come in my, or my childrens children's lifetime.

Only thing missing it the "sticking together" part on OUR part. The Uni-Party always leans in to the harness together as if by magic when the fleecing the flock time comes.

They only bicker when it time to divy up the loot.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    The laudatory tone of that article and the obvious painting of the aggreived party (the landowner) is disgusting. I wish more people could see this for what it actually is....a heavy handed government imposing its collective will on a man who, in reality, owed them nothing.

You steal a man's land and home, and threaten his life in the process, in the mistaken notion that he owes you something for what he already owns? Who is the criminal here? The man who didn't pay the protection money to keep the Gestapo off his doorstep, or the government who sent the strongmen to collect what isn't rightfully theirs?

200 years ago, men walked barefoot through the snow to fight against this kind of thing...we shame their memory by permitting it now.

sigh...Government watchlist, meet MyGlockRocks19.....

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The laudatory tone of that article and the obvious painting of the aggreived party (the landowner) is disgusting. I wish more people could see this for what it actually is....a heavy handed government imposing its collective will on a man who, in reality, owed them nothing.

You steal a man's land and home, and threaten his life in the process, in the mistaken notion that he owes you something for what he already owns? Who is the criminal here? The man who didn't pay the protection money to keep the Gestapo off his doorstep, or the government who sent the strongmen to collect what isn't rightfully theirs?

200 years ago, men walked barefoot through the snow to fight against this kind of thing...we shame their memory by permitting it now.

sigh...Government watchlist, meet MyGlockRocks19.....

+1 & repped!

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I am in agreement. We need to stand together against this in many different ways. Voting for better elected officials, term limits I believe would help, and maybe even none of us paying these unconstitutional taxes all at the same time.

Last edited:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Our military or LEO are tied to the rulers because their very lives and income depends on the very system that sends them out to do their bidding. Unless and until we offer up viable solution for what happens after the head is chopped off, I fear we are doomed to facing our brothers whenever we try to take back or even keep what is ours. It is very easy for me to say that the military and LEO community should stop answering or following these orders. But the truth is, right now those orders are coming from the people who pay them. Until we have a way to continue paying them to protect and serve us after the "revolution" we are on our own. The only way to fight "city hall" is with our banding together behind new honerable canidates and our votes. We blame media and everyone else for tricking the people in this last election. But in actuality it had more to do with the fact that I was phoned 10 times by people asking for my vote by the Obama campaign. Not once by Mctoodammoldtowin. With their money and volunteers Obama won. We failed! I failed! We were faced with an election that the people like us "Fringe" dwellers were unprepared for. The only real opposition was a man so old that I would be afraid to let him manage my meager checkbook let alone the countrys. Those of us that voted for him, did so knowing that it was a losing battle. It wasn't his fault! It was ours for not actively seeking out and promoting candidates every year so we have a pool of actual Americans smart and strong enough to overcome what is being done to us. Volunteer for every election campaign behind a strong American candidate. Imagine if some of you here worked your way up thru local elections and moved up on a national scale. The people would hear real words from real people. Not just words from some fool calling for change. Change what? At what cost? W/ the stroke of a pen our money is spent for us. Mr President you just gave GM my families money so where is my car? Sorry it is too early to be ranting.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    My eldest brother is the head of the Madison WI Response team. While I love my bro, Wisconsin is the epitomy of disarmed citizenry in the midwest. Their police are astonished that other states actually ALLOW their people to defend themselves.:rolleyes:

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I am in agreement. We need to stand together against this in many different ways. Voting for better elected officials, term limits I believe would help, and maybe even none of us paying these unconstitutional taxes all at the same time.

The malfunction happening in our country, and all over the world, has nothing to do with party lines.

It has everything to do with our cash.

Cash puts people in office. Cash drives legislation.

Cash makes our world happen.

The nation-wide holding of cash is the only thing that will shake the machine.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    individual rights vs duties of citizenship

Gotta tell you, guys, I see both sides of it.
    On one hand, it is ludicrous that you can work your whole life to pay for a home and some land, and then the local government can order the poor sheriff to come and evict you for not paying taxes.
    On the other hand, one of our basic duties as citizens is to obey the law of the land. And that includes paying taxes.
    I remember not so many years ago our senator Dick Lugar was running for president with a crazy idea. eliminate all income and property, and all other taxes, shut down the irs and the state depts of revenue's income and property tax devisions, (how much money would THAT save?) and instill a 17% sales tax on everything but food and meds. If you wanted item x, then you knew going in you'd be paying 17% on it. and if you didn't want to do that, don't buy it.
    It would have revolutionized our economy into a supercharged capitalism machine, kept grandma in the old family homesite, kept money in your pocket, and made our world a simpler place.
    Needless to say, he had a snowball's chance in hades with that one.
    Our forefathers erred when they allowed income and property taxes to be made constitutional, and we err every time we have the chance to fix it and do nothing. You all know eliminating property tax is before our legislature right now. Call and write your reps and state senators...

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Why is it we continue to pay taxes on our houses, even after they are paid off?

Why do we pay taxes on land we "own"?....

Founding Fathers look down in shame...

I'm not sure I completely agree or disagree with this logic. If you own your property free and clear, and are self sufficiant on your own land, other than tax on good you purchase what pays for the police, fire, ems that you might call to your house for HELP on day? I know that is all goes into the same pot, but logic says vehical tax/registration is justified by road repair, traffic lights, ext. What pays for the services that THE MAN does provide for you? There is some good that comes out of lawmakers and governers, right?!?

However I do understand the point that is trying to be made too!

Good read, and debate!

-Medic

Top Bottom