It so awesome, I booked a hotel in Nashville.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Just booked a smoking room about 1.5 miles from the convention in Nashville. I have never been to Nashville so this should be fun. They lady said they were filling up quick. Looking forward to a good time. Who else plans on attending next year

jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Any suggestions of where to stay? I did a few quick searches, & dang, that's some cash.

Not a four star hotel, but the knights inn on spring st had rooms for under 70 bucks. A friend of mine had stayed there before, just your basic hotel but I dont plan on spending much time in the room anyway.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    lol wrong nashville

You talking about Nashville, TN? Who the heck would WANT to go there? Nashville, IN: Brown County State Park, another state park, lots of hills, hollers, trees, plenty of rural area. Town has like one grocery store (IGA if I remember right) and it is about 30 to 45 mins from any other major signs of civilization. If an EMP goes off, Nashville could easily arm up and bunker down in the area by taking key natural defensive locations. Water sources, plenty of wildlife...

What does Nashville, TN offer?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    You talking about Nashville, TN? Who the heck would WANT to go there? Nashville, IN: Brown County State Park, another state park, lots of hills, hollers, trees, plenty of rural area. Town has like one grocery store (IGA if I remember right) and it is about 30 to 45 mins from any other major signs of civilization. If an EMP goes off, Nashville could easily arm up and bunker down in the area by taking key natural defensive locations. Water sources, plenty of wildlife...

What does Nashville, TN offer?

You forgot the meth heads, rattle snakes, pot holes, tourists, meth heads, weed growers, pot holes, and some things that goes on in the county that just doesn't make sense (like a small fire gets reported in Hamblen Township and EVERYONE in a tri county area gets reported).

Read the Sheriff's Log sometime in the Brown County Democrat, there's a lot of stupid that goes on

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom