• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I'm never really ready. But I am prepared. I have a good size snow blower and my secret weapon. My duel stack snow plow.

picture.php

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    :rockwoot::laugh::lmfao:

About 15 years ago or so me and a friend had a go cart we bought off a kid for the heck of it. We then bought a few cheap amplifiers, car stereo and battery at walmart and had the dumbest setup ever on a go-cart! reminds me of the picture!
    Almost wish we still had it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've had a 2 stage for about 14 years and love it. The night I brought it home the wife threw a fit, that was until she woke up the next morning and there was 8 inches of snow on the ground.

My current driveway is about 4300 sq. feet with a slight decline to the road that is enough to slide down when icy. There is no way I'm ever going to shovel that again.
    3 years ago I was late picking up the blower from the shop for a tune-up and had to shovel the drive for the first time here.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've had a 2 stage for about 14 years and love it. The night I brought it home the wife threw a fit, that was until she woke up the next morning and there was 8 inches of snow on the ground.

My current driveway is about 4300 sq. feet with a slight decline to the road that is enough to slide down when icy. There is no way I'm ever going to shovel that again.
    3 years ago I was late picking up the blower from the shop for a tune-up and had to shovel the drive for the first time here.

That's how it usually works. Whatever expenditure she complains about, she gets the most benefit from.

Top Bottom