• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    I think i saw earlier that people were looking for some i know a store that sells them down in OK but they do business over facebook right now too (until their website goes up) they are currently out of stock but can get you one as soon as they get them. Look up Calamity Arms they are Marine owned and operated and give amazing discounts for current and former military(LEOs i dont know but i think you do too) they do amazing payment plans and you can really tell you are working with a small business here ive bought several firearms from them and they are a class 3 dealer. They pretty much do everything.:D

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    They are around 1800 to 2000 depending on availability and come in 16.5-18 in barrels they take standard AR steel mags and they are 5.56 they currently cannot thread the barrels for suppressors but are looking into ways to make it happen

just got a message from them "The tavor with adjustable sights and 1 mag is $1886 shipped"

Last edited:

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Do you have a link for the place in Oklahoma?

Are they getting them from Canada somehow???

No link as i stated earlier they dont have a website up and running yet. RSR group-one of their suppliers- is currently out of them i asked how they got around the 6s but Lance got ofline so ill let you know tomorrow if he doesnt get back on sooner. I dont think they are getting them from canada they may be building them as they do do custom builds but the way Lance put it i believe they are not building themselves.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    IMI is building them?:n00b:

Well, the gun industry as a whole does not have a good rep for this kind of arrrangement. Wait and see.

When I put a boot on one, I'll feel a lot better.:D

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    IMI is building them?:n00b:

Well, the gun industry as a whole does not have a good rep for this kind of arrrangement. Wait and see.

I'm showing SKUs for 6 different models (16.5" SAR black, FDE and left hand, 18" black and FDE, and 16.5" IDF) and 2 caliber conversion kits (9mm and 5.45x39) in RSR's system. All items are shown as "allocated" except for the LH gun, which shows 0 quantity. Manufacturer is listed as "IWI US, Inc."

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    I'm showing SKUs for 6 different models (16.5" SAR black, FDE and left hand, 18" black and FDE, and 16.5" IDF) and 2 caliber conversion kits (9mm and 5.45x39) in RSR's system. All items are shown as "allocated" except for the LH gun, which shows 0 quantity. Manufacturer is listed as "IWI US, Inc."

SKU's? Allocated?

Also how cheap is 9mm compared to 5.56 plinking only not SD would it be cost effective for me to get the conversion kit for practice?

Last edited:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Interesting. I remember talk about them making it to the US about a year and a half ago, but haven't heard much since. I really hope they aren't the dumbed down Canadian versions, but either way, better than nothing. Shooter, do you have any info on MSRP for each model?

Top Bottom