• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    There have been reports of tensions growing between these nations. Israel is threatening to launch cruise missiles at Irans nuclear sites. This could escalate to a nuclear conflict. How would you prep for this?

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Well, first I'd buy all the mosin nagants in the world and send them to Iran...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Why is Leon Panetta trying to start a war between Israel and Iran? Why is our government stirring up a bee hive.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    There have been reports of tensions growing between these nations. Israel is threatening to launch cruise missiles at Irans nuclear sites. This could escalate to a nuclear conflict. How would you prep for this?

REALLY??? Nuclear conflict??? The Israelis have nukes - Iran does not. Kind of one-sided. Even if they both had them - it is on the other side of the planet - doubt the fallout would reach hoosierville... I'm not gonna panic just yet.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    The new Crusade. While I refuse to hate anyone because of religion, Muslim extremists are the definition of evil. A country that is lead by these extremists, especially one with the military capability of Iran, crush them under foot.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    REALLY??? Nuclear conflict??? The Israelis have nukes - Iran does not. Kind of one-sided. Even if they both had them - it is on the other side of the planet - doubt the fallout would reach hoosierville... I'm not gonna panic just yet.

I wouldn't be so sure about this with the Soviet Union and China as their allies. And our possible responses to whatever happens.

As for me, I just know Superman is watching over the situation and will blast those missiles out of the air with x-ray vision. I saw it happen once in the movies.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I doubt Russia would step in becuase the minute someone attacks 1 NATO country they have 28 more to deal with

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    If that does happen some folks say it could start WW3. End time Bible prophecy teachers in churches, on television, and radio have been talkin about this for quite a while. Honest, serious KJV Bible study's the best way to PREP IMHO.

" Pray for the peace of Jerusalem"

rn7554

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I hope no war happens. The world economy cannot stand another war. The idiot politicians trigger the war but it's the innocent people get killed.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    I doubt Russia would step in becuase the minute someone attacks 1 NATO country they have 28 more to deal with

Are you serious...? :rolleyes:
    Modern politics and economic situations would whittle down the "28 more" real quick

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Are you serious...? :rolleyes:
    Modern politics and economic situations would whittle down the "28 more" real quick
    True true. The economy of the world cannot deal with a WWIII. Or it could have the effect it had on the economy of WWII

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Being tens of thousands of miles away there isnt much we can do to prepare. Just hope and pray our glorious "leaders" don't screw up. If things get really bad over there and the SHTF and the nukes start flying then you can execute your nuclear attack prepardness drill. Bend over put your head between your legs and kiss your a** goodbye.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Being tens of thousands of miles away there isnt much we can do to prepare. Just hope and pray our glorious "leaders" don't screw up. If things get really bad over there and the SHTF and the nukes start flying then you can execute your nuclear attack prepardness drill. Bend over put your head between your legs and kiss your a** goodbye.
    O i've actually got a plan to survive the blast. Then I have a NBC suit and mask to get away from ground zero without being fried. I'll have my AR15 with me so i'll be able to hunt if there is anything left. If not there is alway bugs and shrubs. But the chances of me survive=1/1000000000000000000000

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    at least youve got your odds correct. i believe this bend over and KYAG drill is the same one they show you on the airplane emergency instruction cards. ive practiced it a few times, but i could never pull it off. guess im screwed if shtf because my a$$ will be -1 goodbye kiss and +1 failed attempt.

Top Bottom