• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

This would come in handy before the war with Hezbollah. I doubt they wait that long.
    Hezbollah might send all they have before it comes online. Afterwards missiles, and rockets are going to be worthless.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The iron dome they have now is pretty impressive as it stands. I’m waiting for a laser with light saber capability that can be swept across a community from left to right as it cuts through trees, buildings, vehicles and so on…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The iron dome they have now is pretty impressive as it stands. I’m waiting for a laser with light saber capability that can be swept across a community from left to right as it cuts through trees, buildings, vehicles and so on…
    It's good but if they send thousands an hour it will get overwhelming fast. The laser would not.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I see no reason to say it will be delivered next year unless it is already in place.

Side note: I have no clue what this does. Is it a laser to detect missiles faster? Does it have a laser that can detonate said missiles?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I see no reason to say it will be delivered next year unless it is already in place.

Side note: I have no clue what this does. Is it a laser to detect missiles faster? Does it have a laser that can detonate said missiles?
    I think they trialed it just shortly after Oct 7th around gaza. It detonates missiles.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Yes it kills rockets and missiles, and drones. Probably might work on aircraft as well.
    It can hit thousands it a very short period. All it requires to run is electricity.
    They say they want 2 airborne versions so they can keep one up 24/7. When airborne it has a range of hundreds of miles because it is a line of sight weapon so to speak.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I remember that game. I played it often many years ago. How old is that arcade game? We used to get 10 tokens for a dollar, and that was 10 games. For a few dollars you could be in an arcade for hours lol.
    And bruise the **** outta your hand on the trackball. I remember the game fondly. Wikipedia states that it was released in North America in 1980.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Yes it kills rockets and missiles, and drones. Probably might work on aircraft as well.
    It can hit thousands it a very short period. All it requires to run is electricity.
    They say they want 2 airborne versions so they can keep one up 24/7. When airborne it has a range of hundreds of miles because it is a line of sight weapon so to speak.
    Thanks for that info. I need to get me one of those for some reason.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    It's good but if they send thousands an hour it will get overwhelming fast. The laser would not.
    Nothing’s perfect. I could see the laser having trouble during rain or sand storms or smoke/fog. Presumably weather conditions like these occur less often in the arid mideast than most places on earth, so the Israelis have that going for themselves.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So I could take down the govt drones over my house and clean it was just my laser light show!
    I think they added that light to it to give an idea if it. I believe it is invisible to the human eye. But it can be seen through inferred lenses. I maybe wrong though.

Top Bottom